OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Dear Organizers, I like this concept and your kick off is very nice, as in short time you are getting a good response. The content in the site well contributed by the members...
Hello administrator / editors / moderators, 'Login' Box has been shifted from the top right corner to the bottom left margin... it's looking excellent. I suggest to provide...
After years of debate and counter debate in the Apex court , now the verdict has come out that homosexuality is not a crime...many have hailed the judgment except certain...
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Thank you Boddunan! love you Maverick!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: who say that you will get your check to your home around 5-6...
Where can I post a link and is it valid to post other referral links in this site?
Senior members can you please tell me how to add a picture toour profile. I did not find any option where to add Picture .
Did Mohd. Rafi ever seek forgiveness from Lata Mangeshkar? Rafi's son says this is false and there is no such letter seeking forgiveness as claimed by Lata Mangeshkar. If...
For submitting a web link say for example in yahoo answers, is it enough to simply provide a direct link to Boddunan article or should the answer also contain detailed answer to...
Hai Maverick :) I found some issues which I wanted to bring to your notice When using Internet Explorer version 6/7 *I get "Operation Aborted" when I click on...
I am new to this site. Let me know about the site and how can I earn money through this site.
I heard some restrictions would be posed on submitting polls. How can one decide if a particular poll is meaningful or not ? Different people have different opinion right ?
    Education is growing very fast in india too.  Students are getting highly qualified and taking a number of degrees.  But most of the population are...
UAE seized more than 15000 crore property of most wanted...
Some site pays rewards in electronic and physical vouchers. I never use these voucher earlier. So plz guide me how can I use these vouchers, online or offline? Note- Here is...
A historic landmark verdict has been made by Supreme Court of India today for LGBT rights. The verdict will be welcomed by many  as well as will attract a lot of criticism...
Its really a big task to a fresher
Dear Friends, A quick review over what is Adverb and Adjective and where to use them! *An Adverb is generally an Adjective + 'ly'/'ily' Example - He's is a careful...
Friends, Indians and Boddunans this is Ajay reporting live from boddunan.com that I have received my first payment today ie, 7th june 2011, and it has been an wonderful...
Friends, Iam very happy to inform you that i have become a Platinum mate now. Thanks for you support.
Technology has indeed changed us!See the below picture :laugh: