OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

I am not able to post any article and the app is throwing me the following error: Error Create record not permitted.   Any suggestions/help is highly...
In a comment on the movie Barfi, which is a love story between a dumb boy and autistic girl, Amitabh Bachan has commented that India cinema is going through a magical phase....
Today is 76th birth anniversary of Gazal king Jagjit singh.
5 PITFALLS OF ARTIFICAL INTELLIGENCE 1.       AI cost a lot of money and effort to build and design. If the system gets destroyed then it takes...
There was time when breaking News really meant sonesomet drastic had taken place and the media was reporting it. Then with changed times and an over enthusiastic media , now...
Will Pakistan ever bring the proprietors of Mumbai Carnage to justice?
Off Plan Properties For Sale is the premier home supply shop. We work tirelessly to provide the best deals on Off Plan Property in Dubai</a> and the UAE. Our processes...
China is developing a long range rocket with electromagnetic propulsion which can fly over the Himalayas and hit in central India. This is first time that China has said that it...
I have received my first cheque. Thank you Boddunan for sending this cheque through DTDC courier.
Sir, why do you take so much time to allot money to the article written by me. There are so many articles are in lock stage.
Hai Friends, I have something thats interesting here. Our Indian Customs are very interesting and have a great scientific reason too behind them.... Here we would...
When opened the Award winners list at top sees Amit as Creative poll of the week for 4th to 20 th December and Forum Supporter as SDhappy for the same period.Is it a late...
Hello sir , i kindly request you to show me my points. I can't see my referral points , and recent activity points .
Friends.... I'm Completed 30000 Points In boddunan today... Now im in 13th Position on the Boddunan Members List.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :ohmy: :P :P :P
What are stages of life?
An Imaginary Confession "Hey! I love you. You are so good", the words came hung up on her notification bar.She was thrilled reading those lines but soon...
Hai Friends... Here is the second custom.... Custom: Woman are advised to apply turmeric powder paste to their legs. This had been a custom, and now in this fast...
hi new game here write word ending in "lity" example Nationality Partiallity
Rani Mukherjee believes that every marriageable girl swith identify herself with the role played by her viz. aiyaa movie . This is about girl whose parents are too anxious to...
  Someone like you   I wish to know if, Someone exits just like you To look into your eyes When speak and Mine and yours Only to dilate together and so close so...