OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

The Govt of India, Ayush mantralaya (Health ministry) has  advised pregnant women to stay away from sex and meat.  Many consider such advice inapt. It is also not known...
Hai Friends, Here I am starting a Game, where in each member would state all the 3 Tenses of a English word here. 1. Present Tense. 2. Past Tense. 3. Future...
Hi Friends, Which way is the bus below travelling? To the left or to the right?
Hi, Here is an interesting chart of 25 most searched keywords on search engines that has sent visitors to boddunan.com :) [file name=Analytics_www-20100214.pdf...
Hey Boddunanians please suggest more sections we can include in Boddunan to increase Member partcpation.
What is your thought on Government opening up 10 seats of Joint secretary for private and public sector employees ? Do you think whether selection will be done fairly and make...
Now let us begin another musical play and let the fun continue :cheer: I am giving 2 lines from a Hindi song ( you can continue with any part of a song of your choice) and it's...
Imagine about a fairy tale . Now think about a prince and a Princess in your tale .I am sure that none of you have thought about a dark skinned prince or a dark...
Hi I m sri and i am very happy to be the part of BODDUNAN Sri
"Winter is here, Why do u fear?  We are not going to fall sick, dear" My mother told me with a smile assuring,  But i knew that the cold was all consuming "What if...
Bharat Ke Veer is an initiative by Ministry of Home Affairs. It aims to raise funds for the families of paramilitary forces personnel who died on duty. All contributions made to...
Which animal doesn't play fair?
As human beings our feelings, judgments and emotions get shaped by our own life experiences , also prejudices and lifestyles . For someone to rise above all this takes effort and...
i am new on boddunan.com .i do not know how to write the article in telugu . i want help from my friends
I am really happy to say you all that I have received my first payment from Boddunan.I am very happy as this is my first earning till date. Hope to see many more such cheques...
The results of daily contests are also becoming a weekly announcement.Hence the participant doesn't get an idea of the winning events.So it must be published at least within two...
Friends, This game will enhance your vocabulary, attention and recalling power. You will get 10 alphabets to frame words with minimum 4 alphabets in each word. 10...
Hi friends, My name is Sagar. I am from Vizag. I love reading books and listening to music. I am doing my 3rd year B.Tech at Vizag. I came to know earning money through...
Friends I have a new idea. Lets play a game in which all of us will write some lines to make it a funny as well as interesting story.What do you say?Lets start:- "It was...
what things need to remember on driving bike?