OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Rahul Gandhi has always invited controversies with his immature statements. Whenever he opens his mouth , he has his foot in his mouth. Recently he has gone like an unguided...
RBI had ordered a comprehensive audit of Swift systems way back in 2016 which was before the PNB Scam of 13000 crores which happened due to gap in swift system & CBS of the...
Hi friends starting a new game for you ? In these games you have to write Any player name belonging to any sports? You have to mention the player belongs to which sport...
Numerology significations is charming for they discover the covered profundities of our personalities and our aim in lifespan. You are able to determine such almost yourself or a...
Hi, I am Sourav from West Bengal.I am a college student.Looking to have some fun here and also to earn some extra $$$$. :P
i cannot open my refferal page alone... so i cannot invite my friends...it is coming as operation aborted... pls tell me wat to do......... :(
  In today’s time someone working for others interest are hard to find. Still there are one’s in the form of various organisations who are working selflessly for the...
What flower do all people have?
Write HR Question with answer.
hello friends.., Now i am again back with an interesting game. I think you all are well known with "Homonyms"(Words that pronounce same with different...
Kashmiri Pandi gave right answer of so called messangger of...
The poet Robert Southey states that books are his "never-failing friends". In fact, books are the best friends a man can have. They are always available to us. If we have the...
I submitted a non-technical paper presentation in document sharing and found it approved.How can I know its credits both in points and cash?
I think score of forum should include in mypage section. its my suggestion whats your.
I felt that the activity on Boddunan was dying out. Many sections of the site were suspended and there was a drop in number of active members. I missed interacting with them. And...
KCR has got the approval of the Governor to dissolve the state Assembly & now the State elections which were scheduled at the time of Lok Sabha Polls will now happen in...
Friends i would like to share with you all,yesterday my Google Adsense account got approved in 1hour 40 minutes, am really very happy on this achievement.
Ranbir Kapoor-starrer Barfi! has been nominated as India's entry in the category of 'Best Foreign Language Film' at the Oscars in February next year. Let hope for another osacar.
hi boddunanians, :) Can any one identify anything special in the images. I have attached some of them there are many more images of similar art. They are some Entries for an...