OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Meet with honourable MP of AAP party Sardar Bhagwant Singh. He is here to address public, But he can't standup, can't speak because he is fully charged. Ek Hi Ullu Kafi Hai...
Dear friends, Can You Cry Under Water? :dry: :dry: :blink: Thanks, Kumaresh
Increase in application in Gurukul College What is another good opportunity for students who want to join Gurukul College in Telangana Telangana State Residential Junior Colleges...
Krishna Janmashtami is celebrated on larger scale in North India. Usually there is a fun fair with lot of rides for children. There are magicians performing shows and several...
It is is William Vs Osaka in Finals. The match will be a historic one. Whoever wins will make a history and record. Serena will become one with maximum slam to her credit if she...
I had posted an article yesterday at around 7:00 AM . It is still not reviewed, Why the delay?
i think use this way :)
Thanks Boddunan and Maverick for Approving my following articles and awarding points and cash credits: 1. Application for admission (School):...
Hello admin, I have submitted an article 3 days back and it is not yet approved. Neither it is rejected. Please let me know the reason. After how many days does the...
hi everybody, dont tell discourage Mr Prabhu,he was given some good idea to earning money for you ,you will utilised only dont tell comment prabhu is alos a one of our BODDUNAN...
I request webmaster please allow only 2-3 polls everyday for single member so that we can get some valuable polls and everybody will show interest to keep voting on that. Just...
Hi all, Just wondering if we can play this game of antakshari with quotes by famous persons, sayings, proverbs, or slogans of companies. You need to form the...
What is objective of your life?
Andaman Trip can sometimes get daunting because of so many things happening across Andaman Tours. Hundreds of people offer Andaman Tour Packages. How will you know what is best...
I received my first cheque from Boddunan today.Really it inspires me , but not able to show my friend being holiday tomorrow and day after tomorrow.Any how thanks to Boddunan...
Friends, I had been selected as the team leader of National Service Scheme Kerala Team to participate in the National Integration Camp at Puduchery from 23rd May to 29th May.
J&K assembly passed resolution and request to migrated citizen of state, including Kasmiri Pandit to come back. Is this resolution is enough to assured security of Kashmiri...
Hi friends, Am new to this website. Can anyone help about rules and how to post articles and earn money. I could not find any faqs
                  Private Detectives Most of us are familiar with the profession ‘Private Detective’ but not everyone knows how...
Many of my friends like Imraan Hashmi. He is their favourite actor. Do you like him?