OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Happy Holi to all fellow members. 
Every design has a story behind it; good design creates an influence on the consumer. When we talk about branding or advertising of any product or services. A good design always...
Well guys in this game you have to fill in the blanks.. "I HAVE A PASSION TO WRITE BECAUSE................" Here I go.. I have a passion to write because i...
Indian government is currently stressing for usage of e-vehicles, do you think that it is really possible to enforce strict rules for usage of e-vehicles in India? I live in...
Hello friends.. i am new to boddunana and joined it just a few hours ago. I have written 2 articles which havent been apporved yet!! Could u please tell me as to what part of the...
Does Bodunan has tie up with Google Adsense and does it provide adsense revenue
USA's space exploration agency NASA is spending trillions of dollars on development and deployment of Orion spacecraft which will go beyond the Moon to explore space with Humans...
I so wished to catch the first day first show of Barfi ! But couldn't as I have an exam tomorrow. :huh: Has anyone watched it?
What a world is this? Raul Castro says it is necessary for strengthening their economy!!!
  Different kinds of skin types like dry, normal, and oily. Nowadays lot of reason which cause skin damage like weather, UV rays, To avoid we do some home made DIY toner....
Hello Boddunan and all, I have taken second time particiption in group discussion before 27 december. And i have given my best. Realy i tried my best to give all my suggestions...
Most often, people tend to focus more on what they eat rather simultaneously concentrating on other factors such as intense exercise, sleep etc... . It is in no way bad after all...
Reservation is creating havey despute between reserved and general candidates. Indian society is becoming unrest . But the reserve caste have heavy difference in comparison of...
Now i need a help on web link submission. How can i do this ? Waiting for your reply friends .
  "The best way to look at your struggle is, to tell yourself-"I know God you are making my success story more and more interesting to the world".   Author's...
Well guys.. In this game all you have to do is post your liking for something. So Il begin.. I have a penchant for "MUSIC" so the next person posts...
Hello Boddunan friends.., I'm Shahzaad Ahmed from Andhra Pradesh. Looking forward to have great time here on Boddunan along with you..! :)
         Book Mumbai to New Delhi tickets at low airfare. Get the cheapest Mumbai To Delhi Flights on AkbarTravels. Check flight schedules,...
I am very happy to inform all of you that I had received my third cheque (Rs 1759/08) from Boddunan yesterday and had just submitted for collection.Thanks to Boddunan team for...
Kasab wants to marry with Indian girl. फांसी के फंदे के बेहद करीब खड़ा मुंबई अटैक का गुनाहगार अजमल कसाब के सपने में इन दिनों यमराज नहीं हसीनाएं आ रही हैं! कसाब के डॉक्टरों की...