OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Why are you so tired on April Fool's Day? Come on guys try to give right answer to this one. Let see who gives the right answer first.
Indian-American astronaut Sunita Williams has been selected to be on the crew for one of the four new International Space Station crews. NASA and its international partners,...
PERIODS aka that phase of month.So as we all know when girls hit their puberty they start their monthly menstrual cycle.It may last for 4-5 days depending on individual.The...
if God doesnt exist. let me ask you all a question. if some day science can prove that God doesnt exist, then will u be able to believe? all religions stand on the assumption...
Information and broadcast ministry has issued a directive that media my refrain from using the word "Dalit" for backward classes, "Dalit" word means downtrodden or broken. They...
Your target audience could be anywhere!  A business needs to have a localized approach if it is looking to mushroom its services, especially in different regions. Hence...
Bitcoin and other crypto currency have by now become well known to most investors. There is still a lot of doubts, lack of complete knowledge with regard to the very concept...
Supreme court passed order that ex-CM are deserve permanent government house. Now all EX-CM have to vacant house. Mayawati use this trick to avoid supreme court...
Whenever we get money from weblinks, it is getting updated in the Article section, in Weblinks as well as in Totals section. I feel that it would be better that Articles...
Railway minister assured the youth of west bengal that they would get sufficient jons if her party come to power. Will politicians keep up their word?
7 Signs Your Marriage May Be Over are found by scientist read
Though, black magic is a part of horror movies, it's often shown as comedy scenes in many Indian films. Can you give a few such scenes to make us laugh? :woohoo:
Cottage tourism is new idea for the regular travlers .often visit in metro cities and stayed in five star hotels. This type way they did not get new experience. So travellers did...
Important note: I have posted this message in order to tell new and old users of boddunan on how to refer genuine potential content writers to boddunan. If moderators find this...
I think 60 second time intervarl between comment is enough it should be reduced to 40 second so we can post comment fast.
How can i referr others ? Can i referr through messages ? How much money can earn through one referral ? If i referred a friend and he joined to this then what is my benefit ?
I am very new to this forum, but very excited just the same to greet and meet all the existing forum-ers! :-D I am interested to see how this all pans out and I hope you...
THE LEGAL AGE OF MARRIAGE HAS BEEN RAISED FROM 18 TO 21 YEARS. On Wednesday, India's Union Cabinet approved a proposal to raise the legal age of marriage for girls from 18 to 21...
Living as they do in a conservative, Muslim-dominated society where pre-marital sex is a religious taboo, many Pakistani women are going under the knife for hymen reconstruction...
India and France have signed Mobilise Your City agreement. According to this agreement France will support India with 3.5 million Euros to help reduce carbon emissions from the...