OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hello, How is forms dental crown?
i have already written 3 articles but haven't got any payment till now and mostly i am active on this site , can anyone help!!!!!!!
Hello frds, Here is new game...Game of vowel.. what we have to do here we have to write one word which contain format vowel-consonant-vowel.. and next word will start...
Security this word had started to  favour into genders .this word is not a word but an action in a grammaticaly a verb. Its not a joke to be security guard of course but...
Opposition political parties including Congress called for Bharat band today against the rise in fuel prices. Do you think is it ethically correct to disrupt the normal life of a...
I wish to vote in miscellaneous category only.I took that page and clicked on first poll.Then casting vote I clicked next poll button.It was from sports section.This means next...
Bodunnan u gave me-my 1st salary-my mom is 52 & being jobless engineer B.E(EXTC) at 28 u'r support to poor family i frankly will advice many to join Bodunnan . also my...
The poster below says it all . I see many Indians having this false notion that being affluent means buying new things and discarding old stuff and flashing it around because...
I joined in Boddunan on 23 September 2009.After one month of joining I begane to participate in almost all activities of Boddunan.Now this is my 1000th post in Boddunan.Out of...
Hello sir, from the last two days, whenever i try to sumbit my article there is an error showing invalid token. what does that mean? My article is not posted? Please help...
Webmaster you can start another forum with heading group discussion and give a topic each week and the best participate will get award of cash credit. This will keep members...
Every one have right to worship God in their way but is it right way of...
Webmaster please this type of polls should not be get approved http://www.boddunan.com/polls/viewpoll/polls/811-do-you-press-boobs-in-crowd.html
Can any one help me ? I'm new here. I can't submit my article. Can i submit my articles through mobile web.
Another Wednesday passed away !!!Still contest results up to 16th December had published. There is no winners after that ???
I find some of my articles which were submitted at a later date were approved and awarded points but the status of the earlier ones only shows as approved and no points have...
Boddunan member 2 R More encouraging & i'm thkful to their comments wish them all luck
Friends I heard that last movie of James Bond "Sky Fall", will release soon. Right after that no movie will be made on James Bond 007. Are you all excited to watch this...
Hello, I went to the dentist, and they decided to perform a root canal on this tooth. They had some 40% discounted dental plan for individuals who did not have insurance, so i...
                        गरीबी से छुटकारा कैसे पायें ?  आप...