OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Read the following news article properly. I do not see anything wrong in what the honorable Dalai Lama has said, seeing what kind of damage the refugees are creating in Europe,...
nterview the person below you Interview the person below you l will ask a question and then the next person has to answer the question and then leave a Question for the next...
Do bald people get Dandruff and Lice? :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Hi friends, I am Atul Barapatre, completed my Mechanical Engineering in June 09. I am waiting for my results and i thought of earning big money from internet. And i got a very...
                Deleted
I am thinking whether this should be the case with out stars who get paid an astronomical sum for their films...the studio hands and the workers get a daily wage that is pitiable...
In this game- All the members with the count of letters in their names(this time it is the full name, as stated on Boddunan) producing an even number belong to Team A All...
Hi, Last Saturday, I was eating a Carmel apple, and my jaw popped out of place.. It used to do it a lot, but it would pop right back into place. This time it didn't go back it....
Hai Friends.. I am very happy to let you all know that I have received my cheque today. :) :)
Now a days here in our area we are listening about  Reiki Healing. Is It true that it provides energy , give benefits to our body and helpful in curing diseases.. 
Hello Friends, I am here with an interesting game This is " Tion " Game In this game words should be entered such way that it should end with word "...
In Gurgaon alive python was rescued from a house. This is what happens when we are deforesting and making buildings on the land and reducing their shelters. Day by day forests...
You must face optimistically the new challenges that lie ahead and that you are equipped with the skills and necessary knowledge for the coming years and be very successful in...
My suggession for new awards at boddunan for new years 1. Most commented poll of the day or week. 2. Most voted poll of the day or week. 3. Most creative article of the day...
Sir,i received my secure authentication code today by post. I have entered my code in Payment Profile tab as mentioned and clicked save button.After refresh Identification Box...
How would "home, health and fitness" be as a new category to polls?
There used to be a time when school.children we're discouraged from reading story books because the impression was that , they would neglect their studies. But more and more...
Hi, my name is Shetu. I just signed up. I am looking forward to psting some good articles . Am a full time mum to a one year old Am living in Sydney though am originally from...
If you dug a hole through the center of the earth,and jumped in, would you stay at the center because of gravity? :dry: :dry: :dry:
Is being single a matter of embarrassment. Some times this is. When there are functions were couples are invited, a single is kept out. He may feel as odd man out. Randhir...