OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

It will be nice if a delete option is added to weblink submission option. Allowing weblinks to be deleted before getting approved will help to resolve errors made in submitting.
Hi friends, u have 2 write girl name starting with the second last letter of prevoius word :woohoo: Example suppose pervious name is NEHA then secound will be Hetal
Attitude is not too good thing..... But Attitude for self respect is not a bad thing...
According to United Nations Development Program, poor people in Indian have been reduced by 271 million. According to report by UNDP, in the decade between 2005-06 to 2015-16 ,...
As we all are well aware of the current situation of pandemic going on the spread of coronavirus is still increasing day by day. We need to be safe and protected from the deadly...
I am now Gold Boarder I will try to became Diamond Mate as early as possible.Thanks you all my dear friends...
Hi, i joined here yesterday and i want to clarify my doubts . I think this is the place .. can anyone help me ..??
Thank you for the second cheque.Click here to view the proof
In these day team India is riding on chariot of seven horses. Team India beat Aus in test and one day series. And now beat Newzeland in one day series. Team India in these day...
I haven't watched even a single episode of the new season. :huh: . Yet am asking you, how many of you are watching KBC? How is it? Will it become success this time also? what do...
Hi All, A nice piece of art, taken from from bapuart.com, done by the artist Bapu(Sattiraju Lakshmi Narayana ) who is also a film maker in Telugu:
At a village in Udaipur people beats one couple, nude them and than road march in village. It is a evil shame,...
hi i am a new member of this forum, it is very nice to be a part in this forum and please add me to your friends list.
What makes a man bald-headed? :dry: :huh: :blink: :S :ohmy: :unsure:
Tell me about soul?
Just came to know that fellow member Shri Gulshan Kumar Ajmani is no more with us! May God rest his soul in...
Hai Atul and Maverick, I posted some matter in english forum regarding lesson2 parts of speech.i edited it since, i could not keep an image properly,after editing it went to...
madugundu krishna 10000001 is highest earner in this site can you introduce them. is he active this time. if not then why.
I have a suggestion about the recent payment tab. Earlier,we had recent payments on the left of the page with good visibility and now it has been transferred to top of the page...
It is the inside of Earth which produces immense attractive fields, which thus helps in keeping up with the planet's environment. Composed By   Earth's inside is cooling...