OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

My name is Jurie and I am a newbie here. I just joined the site few days back and I am still trying to figure out this site.Hoping to find some good friends and learn a lot...
I want to suggest one topic to boddunan topic is . "doing part-time job is good for students"
Am not a great fan of horror and ghost movies. Just now, I have seen Raaz 3 trailer. It looks interesting. A little bit scary too :ohmy: :ohmy: . Seeing the trailer, I feel,...
Please suggest any part time work which me and my husband can do after office time for some extra income
In Rajasthan in case of PASCO, judge give death sentence. In his judgment he also write one emotional poet. It is Hindi but I hope all you can read...
NEW SLANG IN MARKET “LET’S JUST NORMALISE” …. Today I heard a new notion: itika, let's just normalize, not getting married at 25 or being in love after your 50’s, 60’s and so...
hi all, We must have read some very good articles in boddunan.Maybe others have not seen it yet.So lets give the link to that article and make others to read and enjoy.It would...
I started this thread to make aware of anyone about the simple mistakes we make and so the articles getting rejected because of such mistakes.... So my mistake was, It may...
Friends!! Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer? :blink: :blink: :blink: :dry: :dry: -Kumaresh
MATMUR JAMOH : THE UNKNOWN HERO OF NORTHEAST INDIA today when we see the history of our motherland India we can find a great sacrifices made by the people from every walk of...
I am really happy to say you all that I have received my first payment from Boddunan.Thank you all for your support and encouragement!!!
Dear Friends, Can Animals Commit Suicide? :dry: :dry: :dry: :blink: :blink: :blink: Thanks, Kumaresh
Since, it is almost time for World Cup to start, though it is scheduled after conclusion of IPL, what do you think will be the best XI for this year World cup and total 15...
What is GOD in you point of View?
  we are seeing nepotism from ancient period ,the son of king will be the next king or the son of any post holder will be the next holder and its still continuing in modern...
Persons whose names start with A,C,E,G,I,K,M,O,Q,S,U,W,Y, belong to Group A Persons whose names start with B,D,F,H,J,L,N,P,R,T,V,X,Z belong to Group B Group A members will...
What is your take on India's decision to refuse 700 crore donation to Kerala from UAE ? Do you think UAE has some selfish interest in this ?
Dear friends what do you think you are important for boddunan or not.
Noted veteran actor A.K. Hangal is a very talented character artist. His role in film 'sholay' is worth recall....
Hi, I am Ms.Rebecca Thomas from Thane. I have completed my ground staff course and now i am working as a ground staff in Kingfisher airlines . I try new thing to explore my...