OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Here I happened to find a very cute picture of two animals... resembling the same... Find out what are these animals ;)
Dear admin... i want to know the difference between Earning Points and Cash points I read the faq's but can get the difference can u explain here in short description
hi, When i joined boddunan,i submitted some articles and it took many days to approve and later many more days to award the cash credits.I was really disappointed by the time...
I am extremely uncomfortable watching children taking part in all those adult song dance routines...Today morning while flicking channels I came across a show called Jhalak...
dear Friend I have created my group for vegetarian person please join if you are vegetarian for fast communication.
The article writing is back guys . It took me some time to pursue the admin but he finally agreed. The number of article has been reduced to TWO per day (it was 5 a day per...
It will we better if hit and comments got for each article is also shown in 'my page'-> 'my article' with respect to each article. This will help the author to respond to...
Do not spam the forum pl.
Dear friends, Can You DayDream in Night? :blink: :woohoo: with regards, Kumaresh
What is their crime? They are from Myanmar and they had to leave their own country as they were not allowed to live there. Strange how people have to leave their own land just...
eAstroHelp is India's leading website for Astrology-based resources. The Company aims at promoting ancient occult science from India across the...
I want to know that after I earn the required cash credit, within how many days will I receive the payment? Will the payment be made by cheque?
Friends, This is a game in which you link one word with another which is very closely associated with it. Let us start. Night =====> Sleep Sleep======>...
All-round Razzaq flattens New Zealand http://www.espncricinfo.com/new-zealand-v-pakistan-2010/content/current/story/494686.html
We have best Assignment Writers who are capable of doing all sort of academic tasks. Hire our assignment writers UK and get your work. A part from this, we also owns an...
Govt has rejected army's demand for higher  military service pay  hike ..while the entire cabinet stands up together when it is a question of hiking their own perks and...
Hai Friends, Here is another easy and interesting game!! A word with blanks would be given... At least 2 words which satisfies the condition should be...
Which teams do you think will make it till semi final? This time it is round robin phase where each team will face all other teams in the Group stage itself. There is only one...
What is life in your point of view?
Deleted. Please do not post these messages otherwise your account will be in risk of banning.