OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hi, I wanted to know where do i find my referal code so that i can refer my friends to this site who are interested to write quality articles
PATNA: A woman, as everyone knows, usually gives birth to a baby after nine months of pregnancy, but in Bihar 298 women claim to have delivered two to five children in a span of...
Oranges are an excellent source of vitamin C. One orange supplies 116.2 per cent of the daily value for vitamin C. Good intake of vitamin C is associated with a reduced risk of...
Click here to relish your eyes :)
India's election system is derived from England's Voting system. Currently England also removing this system in it's city's mayor election by doing direct voting. What your...
Ingredients: - Slices of bread, from a baguette, cut on the diagonal - A cup of mushrooms, sliced - 2 tbsp olive oil - 2-3 cloves of garlic - 1 tsp chopped herbs, such...
Click here for the glimpse of future technology
I came across the following poll today Deneme için rastgele açılan başlıklara kızarmısınız? asd afsd saf asdfsadf sadf sadf sdf asdf Evet :( Hayır :) The link for...
Varanasi, also known as Benares, was called "the ancient city" when Lord Buddha visited it in 500 B.C.E, and is the oldest, continuously inhabited city in the world...
Hi All, We have passed 20 days this month and have 5 members eligible for Boddunan Revenue Sharing. We still have 10 more days to go. So guys be active and be part of Boddunan...
Rich in antioxidants, watermelon is also a good source of vitamins C and A. When combined with the cooling property of rose, it minimises the risk of dehydration. Ingredients:...
London: The average mobile phone carries 18 times more potentially harmful germs than a flush handle in a men's toilet, tests have revealed.
This ant silhouette has won this year's best wlildlife photographer award by Hungarian Bence Mate.This image was captured in the dead of night using a flash behind the leaf!
Made from wheat gram, bananas and skimmed milk, this unusual combination is a power-packed drink. It is low in fat and sugar and high on protein and complex carbs....
A few years ago, at the Seattle Special Olympics, nine contestants, all physically or mentally disabled, assembled at the starting line for the 100-yard dash. At the gun, they...
Click here to read & see the phone
To the moderator The quality of the polls are really decreasing these days. Lot of polls have been created without proper options. We are ending up in choosing an option for a...
The World's first university was established in Takshashila in 700BC. More than 10,500 students from all over the world studied more than 60 subjects. The University of Nalanda...
Beta 2 version of Firefox Version 4.0 has been released and it can be downloaded from http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all-beta.html
Vinita Bali's first major product initiative since taking over as CEO of Britannia Industries. The biscuit and dairy major looks set to enter the milk food drinks business with a...