OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hello Marverick, Can you think some way to improve the clarity of the questions in polls? Recent times i see lot of polls which use short forms of words like u - You, coun -...
Signs Of Diabetes Frequent visits to the bathroom, dizziness and weakness are some of the common signs of diabetes in a person. Diabetes is a medical condition in which the...
Placitaxel, better known by the brand name Taxol, is a compound found in the bark of the Pacific yew tree, Taxus brevifolia, that has proved effective against click here to read...
Boddunan provides an excellent and unique platform for both budding and promising writers and senior ones to hone their skills as well as to interact and enrich.
Hey! The New Is Born - The Old Is Gone, Time To Plunge Into All Frolics And Fun! Hear And Read The Message of the New: It's A Folly To Stick To Dead-End View! Life's Not...
Many applications on Facebook can pass on information that personally identifies users and friends to advertisers and click here to read more
How can I view my cash credits that I have earned? :(
Today i checked my account. The Account Balance Shows as Rs.-199.90 On MyPage my total earnings till is For Articles is Rs.1319.00 For Referrals is...
Do you know that the demolition of WTC on 11/9/2001 has well described in the 'Quran'? Though it is evident from the history that 'Quran' was revealed more than 1400 year ago.
MINISTER' S ALARM : The health ministry has raised a red flag over the hazards of eating vegetables and fruit. A hormone used to induce childbirth and lactation is being...
I welcome the new feature added to the poll section and the poller has been asked to give a brief intro about the poll.Should it of any specific length? While trying to submit a...
Banana Fruit Facts Interesting Facts About Banana Fruit * The word banana was derived from the Arab word “banan” which means finger. * Wondering why...
Bangalore: A Windows-specific computer worm called Stuxnet was discovered on July 13, 2010 which was attempting to take control of industrial infrastructure aroundclick here to...
Bodduna started again showing Google ads. I think this is the best publisher than any other.
Women invariably work in double shift. At office and home. This causes stress. Should men not share some of domestic burden....
Mumbai: She's just 18, but Akanksha Sarda has already made history. She is the first Indian woman to win a gold medal at the International Physics Olympiad. "It's an...
The constitution of India provides that there shall be no discrimination on gender basis. But we find that despite occupying high positions, the women face sexual assaults, rape,...
Baking Soda Uses Uses Of Baking Soda Personal Use * Baking soda can act as an excellent deodorant. Apply the powder in the underarms and it will keep the...
As Apple prepares to announce its fourth-quarter results tonight, analysts are forecasting that it will have sold another 5m iPads, and around 12m more of the iPhone 4 it...
Security company Lookout Mobile Security has discovered what it calls one of the most sophisticated smartphone Trojan. Dubbed Geinimi, the Android Trojan, appeared in China...