OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hello Marverick, I checked the statistics column on My page->My points option. It is written that points spent from beginning is -65 and points spent this month is -40. I...
An Indian scholar who was jailed in India and harassed for pointing out possibilities of ragging through EVM machines, has been given award in U.S.A. Please see the following...
There are different symptoms of a fever. The symptoms of a fever depends on what is causing it. Sometimes a fever can cause a chill. A chill occurs because when the brain raises...
Bodunnan is mainly to share knowledge. Not earn money. Go to hubpages.com to earn good money
Indian fashion designer Ritu Beri has been honoured with French award. In this connection, visit the following link....
Sanskrit is the mother of all the European languages. Sanskrit is the most suitable language for computer software - a report in Forbes magazine, July 1987
Hi All, Everytime we are announcing the winner and it is known at that time only. This time, for a change, we wanted to know what the other members are thinking before...
Paul Kane, an entrepreneur who is chief executive of CommunityDNS, an internet management company, is one of seven individuals issued with a ‘key’ to restart the web in the event...
- Milkweeds (Asclepias syriaca, A.incarnata, A.speciosa) - Passion Vine (Passiflora spp.) - Hollyhocks (Alcea rosea) - Wild Senna (Cassia spp.) - Pipevines (Aristolochia) -...
Hello, Today i saw the polls page with a new look showing many details of the poll like question, category, author, no of votes it has got, no of comments it has got and the...
Savitri, a village woman of Acchnera demonstrated the power of vote. Some time back, her husband was jailed for some offence. The village panchayat issued a Fatwa to boycott...
- Adult butterflies will stay in your garden for longer periods of time if you have plants for them to lay their eggs on. - Patches of plants that flower at the same time are...
It is known that article content should be created by the author itself,not copied.Now , can I post my article published in Boddunan in a site like blogger or any other...
Click here to check them out
is it possible to allow multiple poll on voting instead of single poll at a time so time will save we select 5 poll once and then click submit to all poll vote.
Ayurveda is the earliest school of medicine known to humans. Charaka, the father of medicine consolidated Ayurveda 2500 years ago. Today Ayurveda is fast regaining its rightful...
write your targe on boddunan.com
Click here to see them
Wishing you all a very Happy New Year 2011 click here to see the digital greeting
how to know all current context on boddunan