OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

MAVERICK i'm unable 2 sort out unvoted poll u'r formula is difficult 2 check in who voted plz clarify
KBC 4 ON AMITABH BACHCHAN'S BIRTHDAY........... The fourth season of KAUN BANEGA CROREPATI show will flag off on SONY on OCT 11, Host AMITABH BACHCHAN'S...
Click here to see the same
Can any body tell me about offline data entry jobs........ like they provide images and we have to convert them in word document.... if any body has knowledge pls tell me.........
Although modern images of India often show poverty and lack of development, India was the richest country on earth until the time of British invasion in the early 17th Century....
Scientists have claimed that the humble red onion could help prevent heart disease. They have discovered that the vegetable - commonly used in Mediterranean and Indian...
Check out the complete information here http://money.cnn.com/2010/07/29/technology/Facebook_profiles_leaked/index.htm
Write your Imagine that where boddunan can reach.
After being felicitated by Andhra Pradesh Governor ESL Narasimhan and Chief Minister K Rosaiah in Hyderabad, both Archery coach Lenin and Ritul Chatterjee was returning to...
I was absent here for almost one month because of my exams.. Today i'm back and i saw many changes here.. Most amazing was the introduction of new daily contests .. it...
The art of Navigation was born in the river Sindhu 6000 years ago. The very word Navigation is derived from the Sanskrit word NAVGATIH. The word navy is also derived from...
Cabinet Secretary, K M Chandrasekhar organised a thanks-giving party to all officials associated with Commonwealth Games preparations, but CWG Organising Committee Chairman...
An increasing number of youngsters are suffering from heart problems A blood pressure reading of 120/80 is considered normal, anything higher than this is either...
Is Military Empowerment needed or not
I have posted an article named "Menu and its types" on two days before.I checked my status on my articles page,it shows status as pending approval and in remarks it...
- Roughly 70 percent of an adult’s body is made up of water. - At birth, water accounts for approximately 80 percent of an infant’s body weight. - A healthy person can...
It is once again obvious that the Govt. is not at all keen in curbing use of tobacco products and has little regard for people's health. The decision to display pictorial warning...
I'm happy to wishing u all very Happy Bakrid for Advance.(Nov 28) :)
Bhaskaracharya calculated the time taken by the earth to orbit the sun hundreds of years before the astronomer Smart. Time taken by earth to orbit the sun: (5th century)...