OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Yesterday it was a great day for Dravid who crossed 11000 runs in test match.Also to Dhoni who crossed 2000 runs in test match.And also today to me because I touched 2000 points...
According to Maplecroft, a British risk analysis firm, Asian countries are more vulerable to climate-related disasters.. see the link http://www.zeenews.com/news662681.html
New Delhi: The Government is actively considering reservation for Muslims through the Other Backward Castes (OBC) route, Minority Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid has...
Just remove the battery cover and put the phone in a plastic bag of dry rice. This may help you soak out the water from your phone. You can also put the bag out in sun for quick...
Hello, Iam using firefox for the past few days. After logging to boddunan it automatically logs out after sometime. This happens almost every 10 minutes appromiately. Have...
India is the world's largest, oldest, continuous civilization. :)
World's satistics day was marked on oct 20 and on that day UN has reported the importance of gender statistics http://www.zeenews.com/news662628.html
How to refer friends.. Where is my referal link..how to get it..can any one help me..
Hello friends. China is continuously saying that arunachal pradesh is part of china. and it is also showing in map also. So tell me friends what our govt. have to do...
It's dust and dirt. Just like in a computer mouse, dust and dirt also make the movement of your trackball tardy. Just soak alcohol in a cloth and rub it over and around the...
Internet Giant, Google is handcuffed for violating the rights of thousands of Canadians by inappropriately collecting theirclick here to read more
Former Union Minister and Congress leader Mani Shankar aiyyar has commented that he will be very happy if commonwealth games...
Who are daily context winner of date 18.Nov and 19 Nov. 09
Just do a light buffing with fine sandpaper. However, this may affect the shiny coating of your phone.
Would please let me know the status of my last article "Indira Gandhi-the Iconic Woman"? My page shows both "pending approval " and "approved" as...
India never invaded any country in her last 10000 years of history.
3 Step Guide To Becoming A Vegetarian and Finally Eliminating Meat From Your Life
Hello Marverick, I posted two articles named "Brinjal masala kozhambu" and "Coding standards in C". Today i checked the status of that. Status shows...
switch off the device and power it again. In case this does not work, remove the battery and reboot it.
Fat Burning Work Out - How to Burn Your Fat Fast & Easily!