OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hello Marverick, I posted an article named "Life of a super star" on Nov 5th. I got the comment from the editor "please format the article. Lines are...
Nearly half a million public sector workers in Britain are to lose their jobs as the government plans to reduce more than 80 billion pounds in public spending in the next four...
To allow law enforcement agencies access a novel method of tracking and recovering lost laptops, leading anti-virus solution provider Quick Heal has launched a service. All...
I found an interesting poll today. The link is below http://boddunan.com/polls/viewpoll/polls/2880-what-will-be-the-result-of-last-odi-between-india-and-australia-.html The...
Rahat Tasneem,win the prize money of Rs one crore in the fourth season of popular game show 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' (KBC) :woohoo:
A 20-year-old criminology student, the only candidate for the position, was designated as police chief in the violence-plagued town of Guadalupe Distrito Bravo, Mexican media...
How much is the time difference between India and Boddunan website?
The first phase of Bihar assembly elections began Thursday amid tight security in 47 constituencies across the Kosi-Seemanchal and Mithilanchal belts.
Laptop keyboards are built differently as compared to standalone keyboards used with desktop PCs. Trying to remove each key to clean under it will most likely render the keyboard...
Hi friends I have to thank Boddunan as I received by first cheque, in fact I received 2 cheques which I am supposed to get, Rs.1106 Rs.3255 i)the cheque below...
Pune-based Bajaj Auto has launched an updated version of the stylish Avenger DTS-i cruiser. On the looks front, the new Avenger is identical to the outgoing model. Additions to...
LCD TVs are thin and can be either wall or table mounted. However, one should avoid placing an LCD TV over a functioning fireplace. Similarly, if kept on a table or TV cabinet,...
How To Relax Tips To Relax * Relaxing is basically to give an outlet to the stress buildup. So, to relax properly, you must first identify stress. This is...
The country's first floating disaster response base of the National Disaster Response Force (NDRF), anchored onclick here to read more
Hi All, I would like to share all time top commenter list. Please find it below: chinmoymukherjee(176 Comments) Anusha.M (165 Comments) R.Rajkumar (164 Comments)...
Washington: IIT Madras alumnus, Subra Suresh, has been sworn in as the Director of America's National Science Foundation (NSF), the top US science body with a $7.4 billion budget...
The general rule of the bigger, the better does not hold true here. One needs to determine the right screen size based the floor plan of the room it will be kept in. A 20-27 inch...
I have been working on this site for 3-4 days and also have a refferal to my credit but my casg credits and account balance are still 0 When will these be updated. Oly the points...
ISLAMABAD: A Pakistani passenger plane from private company Airblue on Wednesday crashed into hills behind the capital Islamabad, where smoke and flames were seen rising through...
Another critical specification to be kept in mind is Motion Response Time (ms = milliseconds). This is a must check especially for all sports buffs. It determines the capability...