OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

The Great Pacific Garbage Patch is a patch of garbage which has accumulated in Northern Pacific Ocean. The garbage consists mostly of plastic and chemical waste. This garbage...
Do you think our nirmalaji is apt for the position after her statement about beheading pak soldiers? How can she make such a statement while siting in such a position of high...
On this day of "Friendship day", I would like to put a question. "What is the difference between a "best friend" and a "close friend"?
What is stress I would say stress is nothing but a part of a human being. In fact, it can help motivate you to get things done. Being a student it's always good to have the...
Many hearty congratulations to you Gulshan!! well done buddy! Hey guys, wake up!! I did not see a single thread congratulating Gulshan!!
Few special words in English.in the form of a quiz. :) Which is the only 6 English word which has a) 2 letters, each repeated thrice (hint-related to legal b) with...
how much time you daily spend on boddunan.com
This is indeed good news especially when BJP and Modi were being criticized left , right and center about everything possible. I am sure a lot of effort has been gone into by our...
A hospital bed is a parked taxi with the meter running. :P :P What would you say..?
Sangam, Arzoo(1965), Neel Kamal, Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Kuch Kuch hota hai, Saajan....... Entammo..........My list is not stopping anywhere :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:...
The poll section has become an excellent section because of the following features: 1. Limiting number of polls permitted per day to 5 2. Giving description in 100...
How to prepare for CAT exams?
I am preparing for SSB Interviews and I need help from you. I am starting to write two situations each day and I will be very thankful to you if you write your response to it in...
Hello friends, My name is Murtuza Kinariwala. I am from Mumbai. I have joined this site a few days back but I will be online from this day. I would like it very much if...
Polls is a more user friendly form of surveys for getting feedbacks. As new contest is also started on polls i think we should seriously consider the poll section. My...
Is Dhoni's Chennai Super Kings set to win the IPL 2019 as well?
The cash on articles that I posted today morning has been shown with the published article but not credited to my account. Where should I inform?
Swadesh Darshan Scheme is the flagship scheme of ministry of tourism to develop tourism spots thematically. Recently the ministry of tourism has flagged of first tribal tourism...
This is shocking, there is survey that at least one person dies every five days while cleaning sewer or septic tank. This is very sad that govt doesn't do anything for them when...
How does one enter the field of environmental conservation or wildlife conservation without having a formal education in any of the sciences? I would really like to get into the...