Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It actually depends on eating what you like for breakfast ...I am sure most breakfast items are nice and if you also have fruit and milk along with it, that should be a complete breakfast , taking care of your nutritional needs for at east 4-5 hours..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

For remain healthy and happy in life a person must eat daily Balance diet in your meal.........You must make a habit of doing morning exercise...............
I think including more Vegetables in diet is good for health.
vtb783.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Want to make each day Accountable

Vegetables is good for our eyes too.......We must include a some vegetable that must pure our blood like this.................

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8374]}

Vegetables is good for our eyes too.......We must include a some vegetable that must pure our blood like this.................

I love karelas, in fact I cook some dish or the other using Karela at least twice a week...Green vegetables are excellent for our health especially if you are planning on losing weight :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Your weight is a balancing act, but the equation is simple: If you eat more calories than you burn then you gain weight. If you eat fewer calories than you burn, you lose weight. we make weight loss much more difficult than it needs to be with extreme diets that leave us cranky and starving, unhealthy lifestyle choices that undermine our dieting efforts, and emotional eating habits that stop us before we get started.
Your weight is a balancing act, but the equation is simple: If you eat more calories than you burn then you gain weight. If you eat fewer calories than you burn, you lose weight. we make weight loss much more difficult than it needs to be with extreme diets that leave us cranky and starving, unhealthy lifestyle choices that undermine our dieting efforts, and emotional eating habits that stop us before we get started.

The fourth copy paste job from you....

http://www.helpguide.org/life/healthy_weight_loss.htm

I love karelas, in fact I cook some dish or the other using Karela at least twice a week...Green vegetables are excellent for our health especially if you are planning on losing weight :)

can you discuss some of the recipes of kerala here.I love it too.......... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
[quote]Swathi wrote:

www.helpguide.org/life/healthy_weight_loss.htm[/quote]

I have sent her another warning, and if she still persists doing this, she will be banned from the site! Let me know if you still see copied posts!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]Swathi wrote:

www.helpguide.org/life/healthy_weight_loss.htm

I have sent her another warning, and if she still persists doing this, she will be banned from the site! Let me know if you still see copied posts![/quote]

Here is one more Kalyani..

http://www.boddunan.com/forum/2-announcements/225724-it-is-very-important-to-develop-the-reading-habit-in-children.html?start=75#245574

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.