Hi, this is Basheer. I saved an article (self written in Hindi) recently. Of course, in this site. Now, I am confused and didn't locate it.
Can anyone help me to find out the same.
Thanks.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hai Basheer, Did your article get approved?
By the way If the article got approved then they will display in the article column.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Hi Sarala, No, I just written it and saved using the save button in the bottom. I am searching hard now. Can you advise where it might be?
Even it had happened to me many times.I would save it in a notepad to retrieve it later.Even I would like to know the answer for the question.
basheer
you fisrst clik on MY EARNING =>>MY ARTICLES
HERE YOU CAN SEE YOUR ARTICLES.
AND ALSO STATUS OF THAT ARTICLE ,EANS WHETHER THE ARTICLES IS APPROVED OR NOT.
basheer
you first clik on MY EARNING =>>MY ARTICLES
AND ALSO STATUS OF THAT ARTICLE ,EANS WHETHER THE ARTICLES IS APPROVED OR NOT.
BASHEER DON'T WORRY...
you first clik on MY EARNING =>>MY ARTICLES
AND ALSO STATUS OF THAT ARTICLE ,MEANS WHETHER THE ARTICLES IS APPROVED OR NOT.
TRY NOW.....
That's great Prasad ji, Tussi kamaal da munda ho! you are well versed about this site. Thank you for helping me.
Now, I want to submit the article so, please advise.
Prasad ji, Can I copy and paste the article from that page to the submit article page?
It should be get approved by the Boddunan people.That is they check whether your article is good or not, punctuation,grammar and subject.

If everything in your article is good, then they will approve and display it in Boddunan at article column.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.