Do you think Salman is right in saying that there must be an expiry date of love

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Maybe anything has expiry date..even life, but Love doesnt have expiry is the policy...I dont think Salman is trust able..
i don't about what salman said....but i personally feel love never expires....

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
well it is his view point...

his type of love could be having expiry dates....
God said," go to the garden and get the most beautiful flower" Man returned empty handed and said," I found the most beautiful flower but I kept walking in hope of a better one then I realized that I ignored the best, I went back but could not find it there. God said, " this is love you dont value it when you have it but repent when u lose it love is the sweetest one so never let your love go in search of better one"

True love does not have an end!
sajeetharan wrote:
[quote]God said," go to the garden and get the most beautiful flower" Man returned empty handed and said," I found the most beautiful flower but I kept walking in hope of a better one then I realized that I ignored the best, I went back but could not find it there. God said, " this is love you dont value it when you have it but repent when u lose it love is the sweetest one so never let your love go in search of better one"

True love does not have an end! [/quote]

Very nice example shared by sajeetharan...this is true LOVE do not have any End..Even the person lives or not but his love stay for even in the alive persons heart...

I think Salman should know this or else one day he will have nothing to love..
000203F6-20100919.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Only Salman could utter like that because he pretended to love and never loved!!!
sajeetharan wrote:
[quote]God said," go to the garden and get the most beautiful flower" Man returned empty handed and said," I found the most beautiful flower but I kept walking in hope of a better one then I realized that I ignored the best, I went back but could not find it there. God said, " this is love you dont value it when you have it but repent when u lose it love is the sweetest one so never let your love go in search of better one"

True love does not have an end! [/quote]

very good exampled shared by sajee....true love has no expiry...
Very well written by sajee....

B) B) B) B)
Love has a beginning but does not have a end.Well explained,Sajeetharan.Keep it up!!! :) :) :)
Love is a relation spontaneously made irrespective of age, caste, creed. Love recognizes no expiry date. If I fall in love with some one, this is between me and the beloved. No one else can tell me or my beloved that our love is date expired.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.