Authorities cancelled about 300 flights at Germany's main airport at Frankfurt Monday and expected more snow, an airport spokeswoman said, a day after hundreds of other flights were scrapped.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The condition is very worst,due to excessive snow fall. Thanks for sharing this information

Want to make each day Accountable

Its snowing like crazy,yesterday itself was a stand still for traffic as its snowed for over 2 nights.I'm in Netherlands at the moment and the plight of passengers is horrendous.

Not only flights the trains and buses are also either canceled or delayed.

The news says that the passengers stranded don't even have and accommodation and now that the airlines is unable to provide,they are requesting the passengers to make their own arrangements which would be refunded later.With Christmas coming at the corner,such a cancellation has saddened travelers.

On a lighter note,I'm glad to know that other countries also have transportation problems,its not only ours.

Leo

I pity the state of the passengers who could not reach their places on time. :( :(
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.