The backward district of Chittoor is back in news. With the selection of Pileru MLA N Kiran Kumar Reddy as the chief minister, Chittoor has the rare honour of having three most influential persons in the state represent it in the Legislative Assembly.

Another two members are N Chandrababu Naidu and K Chiranjeevi.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kiran Kumar Reddy is the second person from the district to become the chief minister after TDP supremo N Chandrababu Naidu. Interestingly, both of them represent constituencies in the district.

Praja Rajyam Party president K Chiranjeevi too represents Tirupati constituency in the district.
However, it is yet to be seen how far Kiran Kumar Reddy and Chandrababu Naidu, who are bitter rivals in politics, will adjust themselves in the changed political scenario.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
My Salute to Chiranjeevi who rejected Deputy CM post.

Sources say that Chiranjeevi rejected Deputy CM post and told that he would be happy if his party was given 3 Ministry seats to his party members and help them serve the country. :) :) :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
This is really a new information to me.Thanks for sharing,Deepti.It is really good to know Chiru rejected the deputy CM post. :) :)
Two chief ministers from the same constituency is a great thing.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.