The Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium:
The stadium boasts of a seating capacity of 60,000. It has a 10-lane synthetic athletic track, one hold-up area and two warm-up areas which is capable of holding up to 1,000 athletes.
17sld2.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The main attraction point in the stadium is the aerostat balloon, which was bought from for Rs 40 crore.The balloon, which will be positioned at a height of 30 metres, will have light reflectors helping to give special effects during the opening and closing ceremonies. It will also projected video content, including animation and graphics and will be be synchronised with the events that will be taking place during the opening and closing ceremonies
The Siri Fort Sports Complex, which would host the squash and badminton events, has been turned into a world-class facility at a cost of around Rs. 2.5 billion.
The Squash stadium inside the Siri Fort Sports Complex:

The Squash stadium boasts of state-of-the-art four sided glass court that can be expanded into a doubles court automatically.
I think i have included these pics in my article, thanks for posting here on forums priya! keep updating
The Talkatora Boxing Stadium : The boxing facility at the state-of-the-art Talkatora Stadium, built at Rs 1.5 billion, is all set for the event.
The Thyagaraj Sports Complex, purpose-built in two and a half years at a cost of $64.5 million will host the netball competition. The impressive facility has been fully tested and is prepared.
The aquatics events will be hosted at the Shyama Prasad Mukherjee stadium which has been refurbished at a cost of Rs. 3.77 billion.
It is really very well facilitate stadium...i saw these pictures earlier...Thanks for sharing it Priya
Thanks for sharing the pictures,Priya.Keep posting good articles!!! :) :)
India has lost the hosting of Rifle and SHooting World Cup some months back in Delhi.Now it is Commonwealth Games -2010 in Delhi's turn and then comes World Cup Hockey-2010 in Delhi .
India has lost the hosting of Rifle and SHooting World Cup some months back in Delhi.Now it is Commonwealth Games -2010 in Delhi's turn and then comes World Cup Hockey-2010 in Delhi .
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.