Indian NEWS Channels Impact on the common People Are they Actualy getting the correct

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nice thread dude!

present electronic and paper media is definitely threat tohealth of Indian democracy. It is misguiding people.
I don't understand which direction these news channels are heading towards...

sometimes the news are just horrible....
Most of the time Gossip and criminal activities are covered...The news should give some useful information not destructive ideas to the public..
I am very disappointed and disgusted with a few who are putting embedded news.Luckily we have a few which are excellent.
Right now,the media is telecasting news which is totally unworthy. They are not neutral.
I could never forget the Aarushi murder case. How much hype was created by the famous TV channels? Her character was assassinated to the core.

Media should reflect a country.But in India it doesn't happen that way. :(
DD News is best to watch news... rest of others create their own news..
These are supposed to cover news but most of the time try to thrust views as news down our throat!!!
Yes,DD news is good. But they can change the style which they didn't change it from a very long time. :)

It is one way good that they at least have stuff.
INDIA TV, a news channel just interested in making money from sms and calls on their live show... there is no decency in the way they conduct news..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.