http://www.financialexpress.com/news/reliance-buys-14.12-stake-in-eih/674485/
Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Industries today said it has acquired 14.12 per cent stake in EIH, that runs the Oberoi brand of hotels and resorts, for Rs 1,021 crore.
"RIL's investment in EIH Limited has been made as the Oberoi family had developed the 'Oberoi Hotels' brand into a premier international brand in the luxury hospitality sector and as a result EIH Limited has excellent future prospects," the statement said.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Also, RIL may appoint Nita ambani, wife of mukesh ambani to the East India Hotels(EIH) board. :)
That is very good initiative by Reliance..it is entering the hotel industry now..
EIH has excellent future it seems. Best of luck to Mukesh and Nita!!! :)
Oberoi hotels has been awarded among the best luxury hotels in the world.I guess, it would make a long term profit for them to enter into hotel industry which is still nascent in India....
Yes, what you said is true sajee. They are going to make good revenue by entering in to the hotel industry. Good move by RIL. :)
ITS A GOOD MOVE........SO RELIANCE NOW ENTERING INTO HOTEL INDUSTRY........

THANKS FOR SHARING SAJEETHARAN......

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
i think good initiative by Reliance.... :)

My best wishes for them... :)

Thanks Sajee for news... :)
i think this acquisition will give reliance a step into the hospitality segment.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.