The man who killed lakhs of Jewish people is suspected to be Jewish in origin!A study conducted in 39 relatives of Adolph Hitler reveals this.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Jews controlled most of the economy in Germany at that time. He felt that native Germans would not prosper as long as Jews have such control.
if he was really a jew,then why did he kill his own community people...thanks for sharing information abid..

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
That is really surprising news..i wonder why this was not known before...Thanks for sharing. :)
i dont believe that Hitler is a jew, ill never believe in this.. He hated Jews to the core of his soul.
I heard hitler loved a jew girl and that end in a failure..Some times that affair failed and yet that may be another reason for his saddist mind to hate and revenge all the Jews
Hitler is suspected to have jewish and African roots according the the probe conducted by journalist Jean-Paul Mulders.The samples had a genetic material named "Haplogroup E1b1b" which is commonly found in the berbers of morocco as well as Shepardic Jews.
I think it is a myth. According to professor Ian Kershaw from Sheffield University of England, who wrote the best of Hitler's biographies; he was not a Jewish at all.

Because his grandmother Maria Anna Schicklgruber was a single mother and the identity of herson's Alois's fatehr was not known, there were several theories about Hitler's Jewish roots. Those theories suggest that Maria worked for a Jewish family one of whom may have fathered Hitler's father alois. But the fact is that during those times, the area in Austria where Hitler was born, Jews banned from there for many years. So there could have been Jewish family she worked for.

It is a false theory and holds no water in it.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Hitler may be Jewish. Whatever he was, he was worst enemy of humanity and all human values.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

But i like hitler gulshan,
Though he was creator of WWII, which killed many. He has destroyed the British who have for centuries dominated the world. I like Hitler's commitment to hatred. I like him for his attitude
Sajee wrote:
[quote]But i like hitler gulshan,
Though he was creator of WWII, which killed many. He has destroyed the British who have for centuries dominated the world. I like Hitler's commitment to hatred. I like him for his attitude [/quote]

Even if British did dominate the world for centuries, they can still be credited for doing good things to the colonies they ruled. In India for one, they were responsible for abolishing the evil Sati system, they gave good roads, railways, etc. where we were previously fighting each other clitting our own throats, they gave us a cause to unite together.

As to your liking for Hitler, i suggest you go see a doctor soon!! His attitude cannot in any way be called likeable, come on Sajee, he killed millions!! If he was not unchecked, he would have wiped out the entire population of the Jews and then would have turned to perhaps Asians or Africans! You call that an attitude! :S :blink: :dry:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.