On April 10th 1912 the Titanic sailed from Southampton with 2,200 passengers and crew, four days later the Titanic collided with an iceberg and sank. 1500 people died and 700 survived.

It is 98 years, 3 months and 30 days since Titanic was lost.
b-20100814.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Density is an intensive property of matter that is defined as the ratio of an object's mass to its volume. Mass is the amount of matter contained in an object and is commonly measured in units of grams (g). Volume is the amount of space taken up by a quantity of matter and is commonly expressed in cubic centimeters (cm3) or in milliliters (ml) (1cm3 = 1 ml). Therefore, common units used to express density are grams per milliliters (g/ml) and grams per cubic centimeter (g/cm3).

Density of Some Common Substances
Substance Density (g/cm3)
Air= 0.0013
Feathers= 0.0025
Wood(Oak)= 0.6 - 0.9
Ice = 0.92
Water = 1.00
Bricks = 1.84
Aluminum = 2.70
Steel = 7.80
Silver = 10.50
Gold = 19.30

if you were to look at a plan of the Titanic, you would discover that most of her volume was occupied by air. Air has a density of about one-thousandth that of water. Therefore, the average density of the ship was less than the density of water. That’s why she floated.
When the Titanic hit the iceberg, water rushed into the ship’s hull and displaced the air. The average density of the water and the steel ship was greater than the density of water. The result of this change was that the Titanic sank to the bottom of the Atlantic.
Thank You Sajee for sharing such information with us. Keep it up and share more your information with us.
That was nice info...
But most of the thing went from top of my mind :( :( :(

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
Nice information shared by Akash and Sajee..Thanks for the information
THANK YOU FOR APPRECIATING ME. BUT WHAT THING WENT TOP OF YOUR MIND. TELL ME I WILL LET YOU KNOW.
Wow thats a great information. We all know how titanic sank only through the titanic film.
nice information shared by Akash and Sajee...

thanks for the sharing informative thread...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.