Setting aside bitterness over the failed talks between India and Pakistan last month, External Affairs Minister S.M. Krishna Friday spoke to his Pakistani counterpart Shah Mahmood Qureshi and offered $5 million for flood victims in Pakistan.

In a telephone conversation, Krishna conveyed to his Pakistani counterpart India's solidarity with the people of Pakistan in their hour of need, the external affairs ministry said here.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/43/20100813/812/tnl-india-offers-5-million-to-pakistan-f_1.html
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Why do we need to do this when Pakistan has always stabbed us the backs?

I don't think we should pay such huge amounts of money to the enemy when millions of our people are facing the calamities of floods and droughts simultaneously in many states in India! I am totally against this decision!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Totally agreed people farmers dying in India for not being able to repay their loan whilc our government is sending Alphonso mangoes and Aids running in millions and to a country where last time round the charity collected in name of earthquake victims was diverted into terrorism

Charity funds are frozen in terror investigation
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article618572.ece
Thanks for sharing this information but i think it is a very good gesture by India. Hope people their will come out of this situation fast.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Good news Sajee. Keep it up. And Thank You for giving us such useful information.
That is good news for pakistan but not for India..maybe we have to regret later...but lets hope for the best as said by jayen maybe people will change their attitude. :)
Iam not in favour of this.When so many poor people are in india suffering even to get food for a day,they are not helped the government and they are giving $5 million dollar to our enemy country who will never be our friends.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
I dont think what india has done by offering them this large money is good. Pakistan may well use this same amount to benefit their terrorists.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.