Indian Ace Shuttler Saina Nehwal has won the Indonesian open by defeating Japan's Sayaka Sato yesterday. This is her third consecutive title win.The previous titles were the Indian Open Grand Prix and Singapore Open Super Series Tournament.

Let's congratulate her for her great victory !!!

saina295.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congratulations to her and all Indians. We are proud of her.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Yes...Be proud to be an Indian.Congratulations to Saina on her achievement.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Hats off to Saina on her triple success!! She is an inspiring role model for future badminton players!! :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

After a longtime a get acheivment in sports..thanks for that Meean. Always cricket is been higlighted.congratulation to her. :) :laugh:
Its really great news for indian sport
and specially for womans cadre of sports

The victory of SAINA has proved the power of will to achieve something in life.
She is a hard working down to earth girl with principal and in addition to that she got the coach has nationalist and clear thoughts.

Mr Gopichand ji is equally credible for this victory
I always felt that India has a great champion in her and her outstanding feats inspired me to do an article on her - "Hats off to Saina Nehwal".My congrats to her!
Because of the world cup our news papers haven't given much importance to this news. congrats saina...
Its really a great news and she truly deserves that win as she has shown some outstanding performance in the recent days.
This is how we treat champions! She is now holding Number 3 rank in the world in this fiercely competitive discipline.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.