Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

About the Societal norms and violations Great thinkers and Sociological experts too kept mum in this respect. Practically no one raised an objection for Gay marriages. It's not only you I too was puzzled and perplexed by this silence.

Such 'marriages'  will simply arouse amusement and nothing else. I wish you witness such marriage some time. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
rambabu wrote:

About the Societal norms and violations Great thinkers and Sociological experts too kept mum in this respect. Practically no one raised an objection for Gay marriages. It's not only you I too was puzzled and perplexed by this silence.

Such 'marriages'  will simply arouse amusement and nothing else. I wish you witness such marriage some time. 

Ahaha....Thank you sir. If I visit a marriage, my wife may  file a divorce case case against me.

rambabu wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Ahaha....Thank you sir. If I visit a marriage, my wife may  file a divorce case case against me.

Just for attending, she will do nothing. Both of you may be amused to attend such marriage.  Practically, it may not be possible. But I hope that some film producer may make a movie on theme of same sex marriage that we could see. 

Same sex marriages being legalised is a huge change which traditionalists are not able to digest. 

rambabu wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Just for attending, she will do nothing. Both of you may be amused to attend such marriage.  Practically, it may not be possible. But I hope that some film producer may make a movie on theme of same sex marriage that we could see. 

No sir. If we attend a gay marriage, she may suspect I'm Gay sympathizer. And it may further lead to marital problems.

rambabu wrote:
rambabu wrote:
rambabu wrote:

No sir. If we attend a gay marriage, she may suspect I'm Gay sympathizer. And it may further lead to marital problems.

The Gay partners know both are gay but after years of marriage non gay partners still doubt their partner. (in good humour)

vijay wrote:
rambabu wrote:
rambabu wrote:
rambabu wrote:

The Gay partners know both are gay but after years of marriage non gay partners still doubt their partner. (in good humour)

Ahaha... Some times to make the things lighter Gulshan Ji makes way to  comment in a humorous manner.. And now the baton is passed on to you. Cheers.

I don't think that any of us will ever get an opportunity to attend a gay or lesbian wedding ceremony. But I hope that some film producer will make a film on the theme and fully depict not only ceremony but also subsequent events like adopting children and adjustment with strange surroundings. 

I don't think that any of us will ever get an opportunity to attend a gay or lesbian wedding ceremony. But I hope that some film producer will make a film on the theme and fully depict not only ceremony but also subsequent events like adopting children and adjustment with strange surroundings. 

Sir, Our purists will howl at the top of their voices as " Foul". Additionally our censor Board clears the movie but with several cuts saving only "The End."

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.