The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Boring Surroundings some times act like a lullaby and puts anybody to sleep.

That is true, I can remember the times during boring lectures in college when we used to quietly slide down a little in our benches and take naps! :woohoo: But in a place like the parliament, it is matters that are crucial to the people and the country that are being discussed and boring as much as they could be, the representatives whom we have trusted and selected to sit in those hallowed portals, are expected to be attentive! So RG, Devegouda, Irani or whomever else is allegedly been sleeping should be pinched nicely and woken up! :whistle:

Ahaha.... That's a good solution. Pinch the sleeping.

Yeah, a special post of the Official Bottom Pincher should be created with full immunity granted to him! :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Boring Surroundings some times act like a lullaby and puts anybody to sleep.

That is true, I can remember the times during boring lectures in college when we used to quietly slide down a little in our benches and take naps! :woohoo: But in a place like the parliament, it is matters that are crucial to the people and the country that are being discussed and boring as much as they could be, the representatives whom we have trusted and selected to sit in those hallowed portals, are expected to be attentive! So RG, Devegouda, Irani or whomever else is allegedly been sleeping should be pinched nicely and woken up! :whistle:

Ahaha.... That's a good solution. Pinch the sleeping.

Yeah, a special post of the Official Bottom Pincher should be created with full immunity granted to him! :woohoo: :woohoo:

That is a good suggestion - hope it is implemented unanimously !
I couldn't help laughing after watching this news piece...he must have been really tired after all he did for campaigning in the current election..

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Is he sulking or sleeping?. I thought he was sulking after the grand defeat in the recent elections. Anyhow, it's not going to matter now.
This defeat was destined for this year election! After all a person cannot merely win in an election in a democratic country by being the son of a former prime minister.

This defeat was destined for this year election! After all a person cannot merely win in an election in a democratic country by being the son of a former prime minister.

Even his grand mother could not escape from the destiny who was head and shoulders above Rahul. That's due to their scores of undoings.
Very true...also this defeat was necessary to prove that family lineage cannot help you win in an election.

The fact Surnames cannot win the people's mandate has been proved much earlier. But lessons were not learnt.
Taking a short nap should not lead to negative conclusions about anybody's capabilities. It could also be a reflection on the surroundings putting one to sleep for a short time. I like to watch LS and RS TV and have seen many members falling asleep for short periods. I agree the champion was Deve Gowda

Yes, you are right! I used to doze off during my Economics period in school.. :) :)

Taking a short nap should not lead to negative conclusions about anybody's capabilities. It could also be a reflection on the surroundings putting one to sleep for a short time. I like to watch LS and RS TV and have seen many members falling asleep for short periods. I agree the champion was Deve Gowda

Yes, you are right! I used to doze off during my Economics period in school.. :) :)

And UPA is being blamed for the economic mess !!! : laugh:
Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.