Now, FaceBook allows under 13s to enroll as members. But with parental approval.
What next ? Toddlers and infants?
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/relationships/parenting/Now-under-13s-can-use-Facebook/articleshow/36042466.cms
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Toddles and infants are also under thirteen and so they are even now eligible. Whatever be the age, capacity to use internet and read/ write is essential.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Toddles and infants are also under thirteen and so they are even now eligible. Whatever be the age, capacity to use internet and read/ write is essential.

The news says,"With parental consent. Not with parental guidance. Now you can understand the value of much hyped "Like" is there any remote possibility of understanding of a toddler why he is clicking on a "Like"?

The news says,"With parental consent. Not with parental guidance. Now you can understand the value of much hyped "Like" is there any remote possibility of understanding of a toddler why he is clicking on a "Like"?

A toddler is yet to learn reading and writing. Below 13 years includes even just born child. There is no minimum age. This just means that at whatever age, a child learns language and can use iternet, can use facebook with parental consent. Practically, primary passed children may use Facebook.

A toddler is yet to learn reading and writing. Below 13 years includes even just born child. There is no minimum age. This just means that at whatever age, a child learns language and can use iternet, can use facebook with parental consent. Practically, primary passed children may use Facebook.

What I meant was, many FaceBook users take pride on the number of likes, they receive. A 13 year old kid clicks on without knowing the value of "Likes".
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

What I meant was, many FaceBook users take pride on the number of likes, they receive. A 13 year old kid clicks on without knowing the value of "Likes".

Let them be happy. Personally, I don't bother about likes on my posts.

Just I was bringing in to your notice about the presesent scenario with regards to FaceBook.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Just I was bringing in to your notice about the presesent scenario with regards to FaceBook.

Present day toddlers are very smart and gadget savy. They will adapt quickly. Only problem is they will play on the internet rather than pplayfields

Present day toddlers are very smart and gadget savy. They will adapt quickly. Only problem is they will play on the internet rather than pplayfields

Agreed present toddlers are gadget savvy. Does it mean they have the all important discrimination of knowing where and why to click on a "LIKE"?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.