Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This news is very effective. I would say that almost 90% of the Indians will be inclined towards AAP due to the prominent men joining in this party.
This news is very effective. I would say that almost 90% of the Indians will be inclined towards AAP due to the prominent men joining in this party.

By this technique, they prepare bench strength for the coming 2014 election. AAP going to play prominent role in 2014 election.

By this technique, they prepare bench strength for the coming 2014 election. AAP going to play prominent role in 2014 election.

It's nod devised by AAP to prepare the strength for forth coming elections. People are coming forward willingly.

It's nod devised by AAP to prepare the strength for forth coming elections. People are coming forward willingly.

This all are impacted of the promises made by Arvind Kejriwal. People hope that he is a man that change the face of Indian Politics.

This all are impacted of the promises made by Arvind Kejriwal. People hope that he is a man that change the face of Indian Politics.

People especially highly educated people are coming forward to join AAP because of misrule of Congress.

People especially highly educated people are coming forward to join AAP because of misrule of Congress.

Yes, now people want change in polities. During the election in Delhi, Arvind say many words against congress and BJP. Now see AAP itself take support of congress in making government in Delhi.

Yes, now people want change in polities. During the election in Delhi, Arvind say many words against congress and BJP. Now see AAP itself take support of congress in making government in Delhi.

What's wrong in taking support to give good governance? More over congress support is unconditional.

What's wrong in taking support to give good governance? More over congress support is unconditional.

There is nothing wrong in taking support for making government. Today they cannot demand anything from AAP but Congress knows that they cannot get sufficient vote in 2014 election. They want AAP help at that time. Moreover, AAP is against sheela dixit before election. Now taking support of congress. This is polities nothing else.
The AAP is trying very hard to keep up with its promises and agendas. Already there has been a little bit of positive change, which seems to be impressive. Itmay be because of this that more and more people are joining the AAP.

Mala Jaiswar
The AAP is trying very hard to keep up with its promises and agendas. Already there has been a little bit of positive change, which seems to be impressive. Itmay be because of this that more and more people are joining the AAP.

Yes, we all see changes. We have to give and wait for some more time. After some time, The mind intension of AAP are cleared.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.