Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
All pvt. bus operators should be regulated and drivers health and habit must be properly checked before any journey.

http://mohanmekap.com/

All pvt. bus operators should be regulated and drivers health and habit must be properly checked before any journey.

Everybody talks about "Should have been done" and " should have been regulated ". I wonder who should DO AND WHO SHOULD regulate. Don't forget that a welfare measure succeeds only when government and citizens work together. A passive citizen is also a culprit in this regard.
It is horrible and after hearing some software professional were in the bus and in holidaying gives immense sadness to the carelessness of driver. He was drunk. :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

All are humans. Software professionals are also humans. The child who was burnt alive in its mother's lap is also human. Its a human tragedy.

True, most of the passengers died but the driver who was responsible for the tragedy managed to escape and is now in hospital. In fact this incident is enough to make one think twice before boarding a private bus again...

This is indeed a very horrible accident. The private bus operators everywhere in India are extremely quick to raise the prices of their tickets during vacations and popular festivals such as Diwali and Christmas etc. but they hardly take even the basic measures to ensure the safety and security of their passengers. In fact most operators do not even bother to check the competency of their drivers. There is a need to ensure extremely strict and rigid controls in place to prevent such mishaps.

I travel frequently by bus to Bangalore and use only the KSRTC, the stste run volvos which are very well maintained with the drivers being very careful while driving in the shiradi ghat roads...the private bus drivers I have seen are perpetually drunk and over worked so they tend to fall asleep while driving and are reckless..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
It is horrible and after hearing some software professional were in the bus and in holidaying gives immense sadness to the carelessness of driver. He was drunk. :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

All are humans. Software professionals are also humans. The child who was burnt alive in its mother's lap is also human. Its a human tragedy.

True, most of the passengers died but the driver who was responsible for the tragedy managed to escape and is now in hospital. In fact this incident is enough to make one think twice before boarding a private bus again...

This is indeed a very horrible accident. The private bus operators everywhere in India are extremely quick to raise the prices of their tickets during vacations and popular festivals such as Diwali and Christmas etc. but they hardly take even the basic measures to ensure the safety and security of their passengers. In fact most operators do not even bother to check the competency of their drivers. There is a need to ensure extremely strict and rigid controls in place to prevent such mishaps.

I travel frequently by bus to Bangalore and use only the KSRTC, the stste run volvos which are very well maintained with the drivers being very careful while driving in the shiradi ghat roads...the private bus drivers I have seen are perpetually drunk and over worked so they tend to fall asleep while driving and are reckless..
In Odisha it is opposite here, private bus owners are extremely careful abt. their bus as well as drivers where as govt. bus drivers are seemingly to be reckless as well as drunken at times.

In Odisha it is opposite here, private bus owners are extremely careful abt. their bus as well as drivers where as govt. bus drivers are seemingly to be reckless as well as drunken at times.

I don't know the present condition. But when I was in Odisha, private buses were as bad as government operated buses.

In fact, just yesterday a similar mishap was reverted by a careful KSRTC bus driver and conductor on the outskirts of Bangalore when they saw that the engine was smoking.They immediately asked the passengers to get off the bus without panicking...
http://newindianexpress.com/cities/bangalore/KSRTC-bus-catches-fire-no-casualties/2013/11/08/article1879059.ece

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

State run buses are very safe and secure, even Maharashtra State Transport operated volvo buses called Shivneri are equally reliable and the best. But the problem there runs are few and far between as compared to private and during festivals these buses are full and so people have to turn to private buses, but still the state governments fail to keep controls on them!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: mohan manohar

State run buses are very safe and secure, even Maharashtra State Transport operated volvo buses called Shivneri are equally reliable and the best. But the problem there runs are few and far between as compared to private and during festivals these buses are full and so people have to turn to private buses, but still the state governments fail to keep controls on them!

In Karnataka the KSRTC has more buses than private companies and they go to every possible town within the state.They have ordinary buses deluxe carriers called Rajahansa and super deluxe volvos called airavat and they are all well maintained. They have more than 100 buses each day going to and fro from Mangalore to Bangalore and vice veras, the same to Mysore...

In Karnataka the KSRTC has more buses than private companies and they go to every possible town within the state.They have ordinary buses deluxe carriers called Rajahansa and super deluxe volvos called airavat and they are all well maintained. They have more than 100 buses each day going to and fro from Mangalore to Bangalore and vice veras, the same to Mysore...

That is how state transports should be, well equipped with enough safe buses to handle holiday crowds. But in most states I guess money takes care of most things and so public safety is given the least importance. Just two days back there was an accident on a major highway in Maharashtra where 4 youth headed for Goa on account of Diwali holiday plunged to death in the middle of the night, in the River Neera as the bridge had no railings and no signs that warned them of danger! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I don't know the present condition. But when I was in Odisha, private buses were as bad as government operated buses.
During the present BJD rule the opposite is happening, the state functionaries are working excellent but private operators are looting people y charging more and giving weird bus services.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.