Even as the equity market nose dived in India the gold price has touched new heights all over the world. In India Gold price reached a new high at Rs 31,470 and is expected to go further up. I guess it is time to sell now and make a tidy profit !
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/Gold-price-continues-to-rise-touches-Rs-31470-mark/articleshow/21888604.cms

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10786]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Even as the equity market nose dived in India the gold price has touched new heights all over the world. In India Gold price reached a new high at Rs 31,470 and is expected to go further up. I guess it is time to sell now and make a tidy profit !
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/Gold-price-continues-to-rise-touches-Rs-31470-mark/articleshow/21888604.cms

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10786]}

We ourself our killing our economy. When govt. is requesting not to buy gold, but due to marriages coming, gold demand is raising becasue of which prices are going higher...which is degrading rupee and appreciating dollar...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
I will not suggest anyone to sell gold at this point of time. It has not yet reached to its high-point yet. As everyone knows that share and gold are directly related to each other as one goes up the other goes down. Probably when people withdraw from shares they spend in gold and otherwise.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Ever since the government clamped down on the import of precious metals to control a widening current account deficit , gold prices particularly have been soaring up. Sharp depreciation of rupee and the fall in stock markets are also the reasons for the soaring of gold prices according to bullion traders.
Ever since the government clamped down on the import of precious metals to control a widening current account deficit , gold prices particularly have been soaring up. Sharp depreciation of rupee and the fall in stock markets are also the reasons for the soaring of gold prices according to bullion traders.

If i am not wrong.. govt. increased the import duty on gold, which will only increasing more smuggling... but yes rupee depriciation is main concern..

If i am not wrong.. govt. increased the import duty on gold, which will only increasing more smuggling... but yes rupee depriciation is main concern..

A proper way to stop depreciation is proper function of government, false arrangements may put a temporary break but these will not resolve the matter permanently.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

A proper way to stop depreciation is proper function of government, false arrangements may put a temporary break but these will not resolve the matter permanently.

I can't see that too.. No action from Govt. seems to be there as of now to stop the rupee depriciation..

Actually Government increases the rate of Gold by doing things like hike in import duty etc., besides, rupee's fall against dollar is also a reason.One more reason:Government is saying indirectly that Don't buy gold.But people are buying more gold.This is like we get opposite response from children.No means Yes,Yes means No.. :laugh:
I will not suggest anyone to sell gold at this point of time. It has not yet reached to its high-point yet. As everyone knows that share and gold are directly related to each other as one goes up the other goes down. Probably when people withdraw from shares they spend in gold and otherwise.

It may be possible that in coming days government will impose some restrictions on import of gold.

It may be possible that in coming days government will impose some restrictions on import of gold.

They need to stop smuggling.. Because this is what impacting the most... And the sad part is govt. knows it... Import duty is not helping at all.....

Gold prices have only increased over the years no matter what the government does. Now that it is linked to the world bullion market, it will fluctuate accordingly !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.