Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There were three more co-accused and a policeman on guard- fowl play is not ruled out. How is that possible to commit suicide with three people around in cell.

when he commit suicide all three were sleeping. It is news.

Parents of that accused who committed suicide are claiming that it is not suicide and it is a murder.

No one from the outside world knows the exact fact. Each have their own assumption.

Even if we do not know complete facts, these facts are obvious.

(1) The accused died an unnatural death- by hanging.
(2) Jail authorities are responsible for security of inmates
(3) Jail authorities failed in their job miserably. They are this guilty of either murder or facilitation of suicide.

either it is suicide or murder but jail authority is responsible for it.

I really wonder how it happened. The reason why I wonder is as follows.

In that cell, 3 other prisoners are also there.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
It is really not easy to read into the matter. There could be suicide in the real sense, or he could have been forced to do so or his murder might have been given such a look. We can't really say.
As a rapist and murderer he probably deserved what he got, but as a human being in captivity waiting for court orders this was not the right thing to happen.If he was driven to it, it is again a crime committed against him and people cannot take law into their hands and justify the act in any way !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
As a rapist and murderer he probably deserved what he got, but as a human being in captivity waiting for court orders this was not the right thing to happen.If he was driven to it, it is again a crime committed against him and people cannot take law into their hands and justify the act in any way !

Who knows if he was driven there or not. Some, I am saying some, criminal minded people are too tough. They don't commit suicide easily. I don't know in this case.

Who knows if he was driven there or not. Some, I am saying some, criminal minded people are too tough. They don't commit suicide easily. I don't know in this case.

True but when they realised their fault, then such tendency may come. Here ram singhs father said that Ram singh wanted to die.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

It has been disclosed that he was going through severe mood swings and hence he should have been given a psycho consult and put on a suicide watch, which was not done. So the authorities too carry the blame!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It has been disclosed that he was going through severe mood swings and hence he should have been given a psycho consult and put on a suicide watch, which was not done. So the authorities too carry the blame!!
+

Jail authorities have announced that the accused had committed suicide using his clothes. Bucket is also used.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

If he has mood swings (Depression and mania),it goes more in favour of suicide. These people have the tendency to commit suicide when their is depressed.Whatsoever the authority should take the full responsibility of being so negligent.

If he has mood swings (Depression and mania),it goes more in favour of suicide. These people have the tendency to commit suicide when their is depressed.Whatsoever the authority should take the full responsibility of being so negligent.

That is why I mentioned that he should have been put on a suicide watch!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.