37-year-old Surmeet Kaur Sawhney becomes the second contestant to win Rs. 5 crore on the latest season of the popular game show 'Kaun Banega Crorepati'.
Earlier, Bihar's Sushil Kumar, made headlines when he became the first contestant to win Rs.5 crore.

Source ndtv.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congratulation to her. This is a big prize money and she played well also.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Congratulation to Surmeet Kaur, she proved women and not behind.

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

Congratulation to Surmeet Kaur, she proved women and not behind.

Yes, Her win echoes woman power.
Yes, i saw in the news yesterday night. She is not much educated, but seems to have great knowledge. Congratulation to her.

Want to make each day Accountable

This is amazing. I will see this episode of KBC. I am very excited to see the moment and the questions.
This is amazing. I will see this episode of KBC. I am very excited to see the moment and the questions.

I think they will re telecast it very next day. Watch it.
37-year-old Surmeet Kaur Sawhney becomes the second contestant to win Rs. 5 crore on the latest season of the popular game show 'Kaun Banega Crorepati'.
Earlier, Bihar's Sushil Kumar, made headlines when he became the first contestant to win Rs.5 crore.

Source ndtv.com

This is indeed great ! it is a huge amount and it can make a lot of difference to ones life style ! Congratulations to Summet Kaur Swahney ...It is part knowledge and part luck...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Source ndtv.com

This is indeed great ! it is a huge amount and it can make a lot of difference to ones life style ! Congratulations to Summet Kaur Swahney ...It is part knowledge and part luck...

Agreed. Knowledge and hard work with a spoonful of luck will make a big difference.
That's really great. I have read it in news paper, also read that this episode might be telecast on 11 th of this month.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: rambabu
That's really great. I have read it in news paper, also read that this episode might be telecast on 11 th of this month.

Thank you. I'll see again. Its so inspiring
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.