I am not talking about Cricket, but talking about Hockey, the National game of India. Have now won 2 back to back matches, between very competitive team England and New Zealand. They are Currently at No.1 in their group stage, but the Rank is No.11 in the World.
A Good performance by them. Let us talk about little about our national game and cheer them.
Also, i would love to know how many people here know about their national Game?

Want to make each day Accountable

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am not talking about Cricket, but talking about Hockey, the National game of India. Have now won 2 back to back matches, between very competitive team England and New Zealand. They are Currently at No.1 in their group stage, but the Rank is No.11 in the World.
A Good performance by them. Let us talk about little about our national game and cheer them.

Don't worry, there are plenty of Hockey lovers like me. Because, the present buzz is Cricket, don't think there are no Hockey lovers.

Don't worry, there are plenty of Hockey lovers like me. Because, the present buzz is Cricket, don't think there are no Hockey lovers.

Sir, i know that many hockey lovers are there. I want all the members to praise the Hockey team and love them.

Sir, i know that many hockey lovers are there. I want all the members to praise the Hockey team and love them.

Of course. That's the least we can do for the game that brought us several Olympic Golds in the past
I don't think England and New Zealand are good teams. :blink:

May be actual performance can be judged if once they play with Holland or Australia or Germany. :blink:
I don't think England and New Zealand are good teams. :blink:

May be actual performance can be judged if once they play with Holland or Australia or Germany. :blink:

England is the Olympic Champion in 2012. New Zealand is now counted as a good team. Sir, India is ranked at No.11, which is last rank in hockey. At Country which is have a best history ever from all the hockey playing nation is ranked No.11 at present.

In Champions trophy, young team is selected by the Australian Coach Michael Nobbs. They are performing well.

Yes, you are right, their test will be now on Tuesday, against Germany. They are tough to beat. But, i am sure that this indian team can beat Germans as well.
They are top in the group. You wouldn't believe it, the Team which is ranked No.11, is at the top of the group. It feels amazing.

Sorry, England women won the bronze medal. But England is also good team.

Yes they are good in women Hockey not in men. They were good in men's too long time back but now there condition is worse than India. :blink:
Don't worry our men hockey team will bounce back, Once our Indian team was best but no one can hold top position for ever.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Yes they are good in women Hockey not in men. They were good in men's too long time back but now there condition is worse than India. :blink:

I have just heard from friends that in yesterday's match, experienced players didn't played. England played their young side, but on the other side, india is also having young side.

India is in a better position now after beating NZ. I hope the Indians have a chance to improve their ranking here.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.