Abhishek and Aishwarya were kind enough at last to show their daughter Aaradhya to the world on her first birthday.
See this cherub in different manifestations

http://www.ndtv.com/photos/entertainment/family-portrait-aaradhya-bachchan-on-her-first-birthday-14103
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Great pictures of new aaradhya and this is first time publicly came.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Great pictures of new aaradhya and this is first time publicly came.[/quote

i have seen Traces of Aishwarya in Aaradhya. Am I right?
Great pictures of new aaradhya and this is first time publicly came.[/quote

i have seen Traces of Aishwarya in Aaradhya. Am I right?

Yes just one year age, as she also did not see the world and can not understand everything.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Abhishek and Aishwarya were kind enough at last to show their daughter Aaradhya to the world on her first birthday.
See this cherub in different manifestations

http://www.ndtv.com/photos/entertainment/family-portrait-aaradhya-bachchan-on-her-first-birthday-14103

The baby is very cute , no comparisons since she is her own person and one can see a lot of determination in her already.I saw the baby from close, a few weeks ago when Aishwariya and her family had come to attend some family function at their ancestral home a village close to Mangalore. The little one is very playful and friendly from what I saw... :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

She is very sweet and cute.I saw her image on the net.

Sharmistha Banerjee
She is very sweet and cute.I saw her image on the net.

She bears a striking resemblance with her mother
Baby exactly looks like Aishwarya. She has beautiful eyes. Yahoo has shared lovely photo of Aish, Abhishek and their baby.
Baby exactly looks like Aishwarya. She has beautiful eyes. Yahoo has shared lovely photo of Aish, Abhishek and their baby.

Yes. that's what i too felt and found her eyes are captivating too
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.