The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Today SriLanka qualified for final. It is my opinion that final will be played between Srilanka and Australia.

Hi anil, welcome here :) I don't watch much cricket except when my children do...But I like the final match since that is the most tense and interesting no matter who plays it, but if India is there then of course all the more so.. :)

Even I too watch final whoever plays it but it becomes more interesting whenever India reaches final. :)
Take it easy yaar . Next time we will do better something. It is not the end . India is great and loss and win are two sides .

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Today SriLanka qualified for final. It is my opinion that final will be played between Srilanka and Australia.

And this time Srilanka will win it may they are getting advantage of being at home. :)

I will put my money on Australia as they lost match against Pakistan intentionally to keep India out of the tournament.

So, you didn't want to see India in semis :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
I hate Australia as they intentionally 'played well' against Pakistan to keep India out :evil: :evil:
But, why should we blame Australia. India's score was also not pretty good :angry: :sick:

Now Pakistan is also out...good :evil:

Meera sandhu
No history again repeat and at last at last australia again win the series.
Yesterday, On 4th Oct. Sri Lanka beat Pakistan it is very tough match.

T20 World Cup keeps all the cricket fans busy.

Be positive
Today West Indies win one sided match Austrailya feel pressure during batting. Congrats to WI for final game I hope they will win cup.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Finally Srilanka and West Indies in final. Srilanka has gone to final in last four worldcup in T20 and one day. This is also a record.
I hope Srilanka will be winner this time.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes If srilanka will win then cup will remain in Asia if west indies win then it will also good.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I don't support any of these two teams. My favourite team is India.
Finally Srilanka and West Indies in final. Srilanka has gone to final in last four worldcup in T20 and one day. This is also a record.
I hope Srilanka will be winner this time.

Even I think Srilanka will win the WC because its not easy to defeat Srilanka in their country their become a very strong team in their own country. But even then it all depends on how Chris Gayle plays. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.