Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Let's not discuss anybody's personal affair here because all members working in this field are same. They have no difference. It is incurable disease which makes them enter into affairs with many women, encourage corruption and keep wealth in foreign banks. They themself don't know how many children and wife they have. How much money they have? They personally hire people to keep account of such activities.
I will say that it is his bad luck which has kept him lagging behind otherwise he really deserve to be PM of this country. After all he is a good batsman.

Personal affair does not remain a personal affair when the leaders who run this country are affected by it. We have taken this kind of nonsense from many and do not need to take it any more. As far as Mr. Prince Charming is concerned, it has been proved time and again that he cannot do any good to himself, what good is he going to do to the country?/? If you do know about any of his sterling qualities, do share with us because apart from his being an ex-drug addict and being thrown out of Harvard in just three months, we do not know of anything else!

Now this is not fair, your saying that you do not know any thing else but only two of his qualities. He is great grandson of ML Nehru JL Nehru, GS of Indira Gandhi, son of Rajiv and Sonia Gandhi. These are enough qualifications to select him for the post of PM of this country. This is shortage of time that is keeping him from taking over.

:laugh: :laugh: What I meant was his personal credentials and sterling qualities, not his family name! But then how come, if he is supposed to be so proud and deserving of his family name, his name on the passport is Raoul Vinci! Appropriate isn't it, because the name Raoul is derived from the word Wolf!

Do nothing but try to find his negative points only :evil: Just look at his positive side like he would make a good PM since he is so innocent, he does not know much about many things so chances are he would be least corrupt of the PMs so far. He is really so innocent for a politician. We need people like him. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Let's not discuss anybody's personal affair here because all members working in this field are same. They have no difference. It is incurable disease which makes them enter into affairs with many women, encourage corruption and keep wealth in foreign banks. They themself don't know how many children and wife they have. How much money they have? They personally hire people to keep account of such activities.
I will say that it is his bad luck which has kept him lagging behind otherwise he really deserve to be PM of this country. After all he is a good batsman.

Personal affair does not remain a personal affair when the leaders who run this country are affected by it. We have taken this kind of nonsense from many and do not need to take it any more. As far as Mr. Prince Charming is concerned, it has been proved time and again that he cannot do any good to himself, what good is he going to do to the country?/? If you do know about any of his sterling qualities, do share with us because apart from his being an ex-drug addict and being thrown out of Harvard in just three months, we do not know of anything else!

Now this is not fair, your saying that you do not know any thing else but only two of his qualities. He is great grandson of ML Nehru JL Nehru, GS of Indira Gandhi, son of Rajiv and Sonia Gandhi. These are enough qualifications to select him for the post of PM of this country. This is shortage of time that is keeping him from taking over.

:laugh: :laugh: What I meant was his personal credentials and sterling qualities, not his family name! But then how come, if he is supposed to be so proud and deserving of his family name, his name on the passport is Raoul Vinci! Appropriate isn't it, because the name Raoul is derived from the word Wolf!

Do nothing but try to find his negative points only :evil: Just look at his positive side like he would make a good PM since he is so innocent, he does not know much about many things so chances are he would be least corrupt of the PMs so far. He is really so innocent for a politician. We need people like him. :laugh: :laugh:

Yes! As innocent as a retarded 10-year-old probably!!! :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Now seeing the state of our country, I wish we had 10 years old ones at the seats of power, they would maybe not good enough to do any good but would have not done as much bad either.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Now seeing the state of our country, I wish we had 10 years old ones at the seats of power, they would maybe not good enough to do any good but would have not done as much bad either.

In that case, guardians would be actually discharging the functions and ten years old would only sign. Just see that in Panchayats, husbands actually work for women sarpanch. So there is a new designation- pradhan pati (lady pradhan's husband)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.