The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Not bad yaar......even if it's not extra ordinary good.
I think most of the batsman record comes between 36 and 41

I think the average above 40 is good otherwise it an an average record. :blink:

Check out averages of Ganguly and Sachin then only you would know it who's better. :)

Don't you know, we can't compare him to Sachin or Ganguly :)

Why can't we as they are the standard players?. :blink:

Check out averages of Ganguly and Sachin then only you would know it who's better. :)

He is not a legend yet but has the potential. He has just come out of a tough time and needs our support. I am cheering for him! :cheer:

Live in the present :)
Yes.. he has become inspiration for many.. :) :) ..
All the best to him. Hope he'll rock again..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Its good to see Yuvraj in its form .Happy to see him again on the field.Hope he will play well.

Sharmistha Banerjee

He is not a legend yet but has the potential. He has just come out of a tough time and needs our support. I am cheering for him! :cheer:

But when he is going to come in their category as now he has got lot of experience. :blink:

But when he is going to come in their category as now he has got lot of experience. :blink:

It wont be fair to compare two players. Yuvi stands strong at his place. :)

Live in the present :)
No one is good unless the record says it. he needs to prove that he is all time great and I feel it won't be easy for him to do so. :blink:
Yuvraj back is welcomed by the team.After a long fight with the disease he ultimately get free and throw the disease from his body.Very good to see him back.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Yuvraj back is welcomed by the team.After a long fight with the disease he ultimately get free and throw the disease from his body.Very good to see him back.

Even I am also keen to see his performance once he starts playing I hope he will play like he played in last WC. :)
Yuvraj's come back is a great success for Indian team.He is really indeed a good player.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.