Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
She did her bit by winning the first ever medal in badminton at the Olympics. 6 medals this time though we missed a gold :dry: We have better hopes for the next at Rio :) :)

Asha...five years give a lot of time.
Why can't you practise in some item and go to Olympics from Boddunan family next time.... ;)

You are still in 20's. So more hope than we people at 30's :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
She did her bit by winning the first ever medal in badminton at the Olympics. 6 medals this time though we missed a gold :dry: We have better hopes for the next at Rio :) :)

Why can't you practise in some item and go to Olympics from Boddunan family next time.... ;)

Only a talented person can understand the other one. :laugh:
Let me decide on the game first :laugh: :woohoo:

Live in the present :)

I am ready only for those games, where I need not do any exercise...
Am thinking about Anthakshari :S :S

Meera sandhu

Haha that is a lovely game can be played without a single movement ;)

Let us all congratulate the winners.
After all what else can we do!!!!
How many of us have participated in sports in state level or national level.....any idea...
Am sure, 1 in 100 or 1000

I am blushing to admit but I have participated at national level in badminton and would have been in Indian team but for the then no1 who got me out for his brother in doubles team. I have the honor to have played a game or two with Prakash Padukone.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

How many of us have participated in sports in state level or national level.....any idea...

I am blushing to admit but I have participated at national level in badminton and would have been in Indian team but for the then no1 who got me out for his brother in doubles team. I have the honor to have played a game or two with Prakash Padukone.

Oh my god! we have a national player in Boddunan :) That is amazing Suni51. Proud to have you among us :)

Oh my god! we have a national player in Boddunan :) That is amazing Suni51. Proud to have you among us :)

Thanks but that player who managed to keep me out of the team is no more alive as he was shot down out side the stadium where we used to practice, incidentally that stadium has also been demolished to be turned in to an elephant park. :(

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Really :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

I will sit and sing in Olympics....You can dance according to my tunes...
Nachaadoongi mein ;)

Meera sandhu

I will sit and sing in Olympics....You can dance according to my tunes...
Nachaadoongi mein ;)

Hahaha now that would be so interesting. More people will watch the Olympics then ;) :laugh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.