This is not the first time it is happening !4 years ago a similar incident had taken place in the city when certain anti social elements calling themselves workers belonging to Hindu organisations thrashed college girls and chased them out of a well known pub right in the middle of the day.It is happened again today evening !...This is one more incident of moral policing by the dangerous anti social elements ! :blink:

http://www.ndtv.com/article/cities/caught-on-camera-mob-thrashes-women-inside-a-resort-in-mangalore-248685

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This should be immediately stopped. Someone should complain against them to the police.
why such thing are happening in our country more often? Somebody has to take action against such incidences to control this.

Want to make each day Accountable

The Hindu organizations are entitled to their own views on women in pubs and they may even express. But they have no business to directly harass or thrash anyone.

There is lack of security in resort. This is gross failure of the resort management. The police authorities also need to take action against the organizations.

It may be that BJP rule may have emboldened such organizations.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This should be immediately stopped. Someone should complain against them to the police.

In fact, the resort owners called the police immediately and they reached there before the culprits had a chance to leave, so they arrested quite a few of them...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have gone through the article.....another incident shoot by camera this month!!!!!!!

Now am thinking, are women safe in homes and resorts where tight security is there????? It's not a public place or a crowded place. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
I have gone through the article.....another incident shoot by camera this month!!!!!!!

Now am thinking, are women safe in homes and resorts where tight security is there????? It's not a public place or a crowded place. Isn't it?

I agree. There is inadequate security in resorts. Here the case is of Hindu Talibization. The miscreants do not want women to go to pubs and they want to stay home in strictly old fashion.

I agree. There is inadequate security in resorts. Here the case is of Hindu Talibization. The miscreants do not want women to go to pubs and they want to stay home in strictly old fashion.

Yes , that is true, not much security except that they had cctv coverage which is what has caught most of the footage apparently ...But when a mob of 50 people come with the intention of causing damage it becomes very difficult to stop them, also it is quite a small resort.According to the latest news the culprits had been informed about the youngsters staying there by someone from the resort itself..

Am lucky enough to say, I am from a state where a lady doesn't need a parada while she see a man, which is not at all applicable in many rural places of north India. Isn't it? (Am not saying about muslims)

Meera sandhu

Am lucky enough to say, I am from a state where a lady doesn't need a parada while she see a man, which is not at all applicable in many rural places of north India. Isn't it? (Am not saying about muslims)

In fact, nobody- even Muslim women need not observe complete Purdah all time. This is more a matter of decorum and dress code. Wearing Dupatta on head or wearing a veil(Burqua) does not restrict women as such. They still freely move and talk. It is not necessary to cover face with mask all time.

What elders object is to wearing Jeans and talking loudly in unabashed manner. There is need to adopt a middle way. Elders need not be too strict and boys/girls should maintain some decorum as desired.

In fact, nobody- even Muslim women need not observe complete Purdah all time. This is more a matter of decorum and dress code. Wearing Dupatta on head or wearing a veil(Burqua) does not restrict women as such. They still freely move and talk. It is not necessary to cover face with mask all time.

What elders object is to wearing Jeans and talking loudly in unabashed manner. There is need to adopt a middle way. Elders need not be too strict and boys/girls should maintain some decorum as desired.

Last year a Hindu family from Gorakhpur, UP, came to Kodungalloor for infertility treatment. I was really surprised ....... that girl told me that girls after marriage can wear sari only, even at home. Can never go in front of visitors even in Churidars. Also, they should cover their head with 'Pallu', before elder males.
So, she was saying, she is really surprised to see Kerala ladies like this...only exception is Muslim.
When her mother-in-law came, I could see her full time under pallu since this girl's father was also there.
Then only i could understand, this parda system is applicable for both Hindus and Muslims. Christians put parda, but at prayer time only.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.