Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You have to learn the ropes over a period and master the art of effectively using hedging techniques. It's a field requiring up to date knowledge about movement of currencies and the factors determining it.In a volatile situation as we witness today,it's fraught with grave risks!

I agree that it is very risky, but once you study the market it may be a lot easier, and challenging.A cousin of mine is earning about 150 dollars a day since more than 4 months now and says that once you get the hang of it and are able to turn the volatility to your advantage by hedging it becomes lot easier.But one has to have some knowledge and also know how..

There is a saying that everything is difficult before it becomes easy. The 'hang' you have mentioned is actually knowledge of a profound kind gained systematically over the years. In a volatile situation,it's extremely inadvisable to take up naked positions in currency derivatives.And if you are to cover both ways that eats into the margin and hardly leaves one a winner!
You have to learn the ropes over a period and master the art of effectively using hedging techniques. It's a field requiring up to date knowledge about movement of currencies and the factors determining it.In a volatile situation as we witness today,it's fraught with grave risks!

I agree that it is very risky, but once you study the market it may be a lot easier, and challenging.A cousin of mine is earning about 150 dollars a day since more than 4 months now and says that once you get the hang of it and are able to turn the volatility to your advantage by hedging it becomes lot easier.But one has to have some knowledge and also know how..

There is a saying that everything is difficult before it becomes easy. The 'hang' you have mentioned is actually knowledge of a profound kind gained systematically over the years. In a volatile situation,it's extremely inadvisable to take up naked positions in currency derivatives.And if you are to cover both ways that eats into the margin and hardly leaves one a winner!

That is very true and one has to be confident before taking up positions.A lot of knowledge - the practical kind is required to venture into it..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That is very true and one has to be confident before taking up positions.A lot of knowledge - the practical kind is required to venture into it..

Yes,some hands-on experience backed by sound knowledge of different economies and their currencies can make one ready to take the plunge! For example,our current account deficit which has linkages with international crude prices,the knowledge of the same can help one in making money out of a falling rupee against dollar and so on!

Yes,some hands-on experience backed by sound knowledge of different economies and their currencies can make one ready to take the plunge! For example,our current account deficit which has linkages with international crude prices,the knowledge of the same can help one in making money out of a falling rupee against dollar and so on!

Yes ! the cousin I mentioned is all the time reading up material on economy and trading and has a vast knowledge and thats what makes him so confident..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes ! the cousin I mentioned is all the time reading up material on economy and trading and has a vast knowledge and thats what makes him so confident..

That's it! You have to develop a keen interest and pursue it with zeal and the rest would fall in their places in due course!

That's it! You have to develop a keen interest and pursue it with zeal and the rest would fall in their places in due course!

I agree ! one wrong step and one can lose quite a lot.Greed is another factor that is responsible for the huge losses that people make while trading either in the stock market or forex market !

Yes Forex trading is full of Risk....Even a Well known people become fool by this online ads.There are some good option.Go with that..........
There are bound to be risks and one has to be careful while dealing with both stock market and forex market. It is better to be cautious and not be greedy...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.