People looking to invest their savings in the primary market will have a number of choices to park their funds this week, with as many as three companies coming out with initial public offers (IPOs).
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
IPOs: chemicals and enzymes manufacturer Fineotex Chemical, IT and BPO firm Acropetal Technologies and apparel-maker Sudar Garments

I have heard these names for the first time. :(
I have a bad experience of this stock market, so really no interest of investing any more...
Most of them are so highly priced that hardly leaves anything for the subscribers!
Even for me all the names in the list are very new. :( :( :(
It is not feasible to invest for quick profits unlike the past when public issues were at par ore small premium. Now, one can invest in IPOs only if he is confident of future prospects.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Madam kavita There is nothing to fear from stock market if you can do wisely and timely the things you can Earn very Good profit from stock market
Dear Abhisek and Nagalakshmi as these are IPOS (INitial Public Offer) that means they are establish companies and they have fulfilled the terms and condition of SEBI to get listed.
You have not known them because they may not present in your city......but once after getting listed on stock market they will be also get common among investors
That is good information shared by soubhagya useful for stock market..however i am not an frequent invester.
Very vital points shared regarding stock market by soubhagya das. Thanks for the information, Friend.
Listing is under the purview of Stock Exchanges and the comapnies are to enter into agreement with them in terms of Listing Agreement.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.