OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discussions on what's going on at present on all over the world. You can discuss any recent news, happenings or anything that is in the headlines.

Topics [Current Affairs & Latest News]

India's advanced communication satellite GSAT-8 was successfully launched into its geosynchronous transfer orbit by Arianespace's launch vehicle Ariane-5 from Kourou in French...
Druk Pema School, 15 km from Leh town on the Leh-Manali highway, popular as Rancho's school after Aamir Khan's character in the film "3 idiots", was virtually washed...
There are many traffic violations in Delhi since the anna movement started. There are also incidents of eve teasing- a woman...
Stock market is always unsteady but of late the general trend seems to be to move downwards. I wonder how far down it is going to go and then settle down before it starts moving...
Kavita Karkare, the wife of the slain Anti-Terrorism Squad chief Hemant Karkare, slammed Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh on Saturday Karkare will be example in...
Publications on art are fast becoming a major activity for everyone Read more at...
Headmaster, teacher held for boy's death in Karnataka http://mangalorean.com/news.php?newstype=local&newsid=215781
Five of the 20 greatest ODI cricketers of all time will be in action during the World Cup starting next month and India will be the only team to have two of them. That's the...
My Dear Friends, :) {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10815]} Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to all. :woohoo: Regards, Kumaresh Gupta
I had tears in my eyes when I watched this video on the newshour and later here...How can a human being behave like this ? This kind of atrocity goes on and on and most of the...
Fake driving license is common. This is also a cause of road accidents. Now same disorder in Air. There is a racket of fake pilot licenses. Here the women are also second to...
Former ICC chief Malcolm Speed says the Associate nations' lock-out for the 2015 World Cup is "insular and backward-looking"
famous author Arundhati Roy has invited wrath by attending and speaking in a seminar. Some have demanded action against her and Gilani, who attended a seminar in Delhi on Kashmir...
Today is the world forest day. Don't you think the young guys should do something about the different policies that eventually reduces the existing forests of India.- comment
Raja Chaudhary assaults girlfriend Shradha Sharma :S
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/series-tournaments/india-in-south-africa/top-stories/Sachin-takes-a-blow-on-head-in-South-Africa/articleshow/7080839.cms
World shortest women - who is from Nagpur has got world guiness record. Jyoti Amge - 18 years...
I subit 3 quizes on the 25 of january and still this is not approved what is reason behin it.......
If our foreign minister cannot care even to see what he is speaking in U.N.O., we fail to form any view about him. Do the Union ministers know anything other than earning illicit...
"Ohayou gozaimasu"/"konnichi wa". That could be how senior secondary students of CBSE greet each other soon. And the Japanese equivalent of "good...