I had tears in my eyes when I watched this video on the newshour and later here ...How can a human being behave like this ? This kind of atrocity goes on and on and most of the time these cowards take on those who are less powerful and meek and unable to fight back like women, children and here the poor visually challenged children who were begging for mercy ...What can one say except hang your head in shame for having been born as fellow human beings along with these beastly devils ..

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/video/visually-challenged-kids-beaten-up-mercilessly-beg-to-be-spared/1/373463.html

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Barbarism at its height. The animal who is called as the teacher seen banging the head of one boy against the floor. Mahatma where art thou?
I will say that blind people are better than us. They never get tensed and they are catching the metro trains without anybodies help and selling the product in the train and earning money to lead their life. People who have good eye sight only hesitate to do a job like this. Most of the time they never ask money from us. If we buy the product from them it will be very useful to lead their life and we can see a lot of happiness of their face. Nobody has the right to act as an arrogant to mankind.
I will say that blind people are better than us. They never get tensed and they are catching the metro trains without anybodies help and selling the product in the train and earning money to lead their life. People who have good eye sight only hesitate to do a job like this. Most of the time they never ask money from us. If we buy the product from them it will be very useful to lead their life and we can see a lot of happiness of their face. Nobody has the right to act as an arrogant to mankind.

Blind people are better than us. But this brute with normal eyesight doesn't know about this.. His skin should be ripped off.
Oh My God! :angry: :angry: This is the height of cruelty and insensitivity! Just look at that big, dumb fatso beating up the little children! :angry: How can such things happen?? That man must be beaten up in a similar manner by others and he should be thrown out on the streets. In spite of being visually challenged himself, how can he be so cruel??

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Epitome of inhumanity. Brute in the form of human. My heart shed tears when one of the boys was pleading for mercy. saying, 'Don't beat me, I'll not repeat my Mistake."
Epitome of inhumanity. Brute in the form of human. My heart shed tears when one of the boys was pleading for mercy. saying, 'Don't beat me, I'll not repeat my Mistake."

And all because it was a very minor mistake of not doing braille lessons properly! Such inhuman punishment for a small issue! :angry:

And all because it was a very minor mistake of not doing braille lessons properly! Such inhuman punishment for a small issue! :angry:

Though this fatso ( you appropriately used the metaphor) himself is blind, he has a pair of ears. Did the mercy screams of the unfortunate boy not enter his ears ? Kalyani, not only me my wife too wept when we viewed this video.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
It is in Indian blood to take advantage of meek people and bow down in front of the powerful...We see it happenig in families where the man of the house beats up his wife and children but stands with folded hands in front of his employer..It is an imbalanced attitude that stems out of years of suppressed feelings. They take out their frustrations on those who are at their mercy !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The teacher who mercilessly caned the blind students is himself blind. Any one may be cruel. Our teachers need to be emphatically instructed against any ell treatment of students.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Though this fatso ( you appropriately used the metaphor) himself is blind, he has a pair of ears. Did the mercy screams of the unfortunate boy not enter his ears ? Kalyani, not only me my wife too wept when we viewed this video.

Yeah I can understand, anyone will weep after seeing this video, I mean, anyone with a little sensitivity and compassion in him or her! I think instead of focusing on high education and acquiring various skills, it has finally come down to the basics, ie, teaching and emphasising more on being compassionate and kind to others, especially young students!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.